Search results

1. werdonmorris

New Member, Old Mini Biker!

Attention All Bikers I have a like new condition 22.5 foot Seville Searay Boat, and new EZ-Load trailer with 4.0 4cyclinder Merc engine and outdrive. I am willing to trade it for a 4x4 atv in running condition. You may contact me by email at werdonmorris@yahoo.com for further info.
  2. werdonmorris

Dear Mini-bikers; I no longer have the spartan Go Cart, someone in a ford pickup decided they wanted it more then me. They did it in the night like a cowards way. After that, I took all items of value and put them into a storage building for safe keeping. I still have the Sears mini bike from...
  3. werdonmorris

You can contact me at werdonmorris@yahoo.com
  4. werdonmorris

I managed to get my hands on two Honda Spree's, one running, and one needs a carb. One black, and one red, my favorite color. I welcome all advise, even from the administrator from this site. I want to upgrade the old engine on the minibike, but do not want to get into a lot of money trying to...
  5. werdonmorris

It has been a long time since my last login. I have not started working my mini-bike, it just needs a gas tank and a carb. It is a old bike from the early 1970's. plus I have a 49 cc, mini dirt bike just collecting dust. I do not have the spartan go-cart, for someone broke into my yard and took...
  6. werdonmorris

Dear Sir, I did not forget you. Veterans called, and had to go in for testing with a upper GI...

Dear Sir, I did not forget you. Veterans called, and had to go in for testing with a upper GI, and a lower GI. Was not pleasant what so ever. What time will you be home starting Friday morning. Must get to your house to do some horse trading, before Sept. 3, for have a operation that day, and...
  7. werdonmorris

FREE: new clone gas tank

Do you still have the tank, if so. How much you need for shipping-Butch werdonmorris@yahoo.com
  8. werdonmorris

Very Rare Find!!

Fellow Bikers: :doah: I was wrong about what engine is in the cart, it is a 4.0 hp techumse engine, and not a brigg's. But it was taken out for the first time today, fresh tune-up, gas, and varies filters. New sparkplug, fresh tire's and tube's. It was great when I took my 7 month old grandson...
  9. werdonmorris

2-Stroke Engine Kit

Do you still have the kit. Please email me, and let me know, PM me. If you still have the complete kit, I will buy it asap. werdonmorris@yahoo.com Butch Will pay for shipping also.
  10. werdonmorris

Pictures of mini coming Friday. My son took the pictures, so in best interest I will take new photos friday afternoon after VA doctors appointment. Have to see my cardio doctor, and then will pull the mini out of the storage room, wash it and take pictures. :thumbsup: Butch And yes, the...
  11. werdonmorris

Very Rare Find!!

The rare go cart is powered by a very healthy 3.5 briggs. You have to be very easy on the gas, for it will smoke the tires off it. And to date, I have replaced the rears, twice. And that is hardly stepping on the gas, and it still has the govenor hooked up.:thumbsup:
  12. werdonmorris

Very Rare Find!!

Jeep2003= I did it in a air pocket farm field, while deer hunting in 2005. While I was waiting for the rescue team to get to me, I shot a four point buck. I told my brother to lug it back to my truck, and take it to the DNR to get it checked, and then to the butcher. When I got out that...
  13. werdonmorris

Very Rare Find!!

My wife bought me this Spartan Store go cart, from a Spartan Store owner going out of business. This go cart was designed for the Spartan Store Corporation only. My wife said, why she got for me, is I have broke both ankles. And she does not wanting me on a bike, thank god she does not go in...
  14. werdonmorris

Here is a original go cart designed for Spartan Stores, it has maybe 5 miles on her, and when when new they sold for 2,500.00. My dear wife bought for me three years ago from a Spartan Store Owner, going out of business for $ 250.00. Butch
  15. werdonmorris

Here is my three fun rides
  16. werdonmorris

Cash in Hand-Require 5hp or Higher

I am looking to replace the engine on my rupp, and the old 3.5 is not going to cut the mustard. I want something strong, and with the clutch. I do not care what it is, as long as I don't have to repair on a daily basis. I am in the Detroit area, and looking for local, so I can buy with cash...
  17. werdonmorris

1963 Honda

How much for the bike, I need something for the flea markets, I am a 53 year old retired navy vet, with a bad tiker. Please email me with as is sale for price. werdonmorris@yahoo.com Butch
  18. werdonmorris

2 minis 1 go cart and engines

How much for the 11hp & the two fives? email me at werdonmorris@yahoo.com
  19. werdonmorris

selling all of my stuff!

I have a old 1966 sears craftsman garden tractor. It has the old electric start 8hp engine, and I need the delco remy starter/generator, that starts the engine, via belt. How much? Very serious, need for spring! Butch werdonmorris@yahoo.com
  20. werdonmorris

Lost Email For 5.0 For Sale I am sorry, a member PM me with a excellent deal for a five horse engine. It had a spline on the end for gear reduction. Please PM me, or send email. I was not awake, and lost the email to contact the member. Butch werdonmorris@yahoo.com