Search results

1. werdonmorris

Very Rare Find!!

My wife bought me this Spartan Store go cart, from a Spartan Store owner going out of business. This go cart was designed for the Spartan Store Corporation only. My wife said, why she got for me, is I have broke both ankles. And she does not wanting me on a bike, thank god she does not go in...
  2. werdonmorris

Cash in Hand-Require 5hp or Higher

I am looking to replace the engine on my rupp, and the old 3.5 is not going to cut the mustard. I want something strong, and with the clutch. I do not care what it is, as long as I don't have to repair on a daily basis. I am in the Detroit area, and looking for local, so I can buy with cash...
  3. werdonmorris

Need Carb & Air Cleaner

I need a factory carb & air cleaner for a 43 year old ruppman mini bike. It has a 3.5 briggs & stratton engine. If I cannot find such, I will need to upgrade with a 5.0 hp engine. I live in Michigan, Detroit area Butch werdonmorris@yahoo.com:hammer:
  4. werdonmorris

New Member, Old Mini Biker!

Hello All, I have been a mini-biker since I was 9yr's old, when I won my first Ruttman Mini Bike, in Kalamazoo, Michigan. 43 yr's later, it sits in my basement during the winter months. I also own a new style mini dirt bike, and a old version of the keystone cops parade model t go cart van. It...