Search results

1. fatlip

Red DoodleBug

Red Doodle bug Man where are you finding them so cheep, the best deal I have found is 259.00
  2. fatlip

Hello Everyone!

hello everyone Welcome, im new too. I was looking at the old Honda also but, dang things are gettin pricey. Im looking for a mini bike for me now, got my grandson a used lil Suzuki 50 and need something to putt around on with him. Anyhow, glad you made it here, its full of info and good...
  3. fatlip

Road Rocket Mini Bike ?

I have been looking a mini bikes and was wondering if anybody has one of these bikes? Any info would be great. Road Rocket Old School Minibike 4, 5 or 6hp Engine Thanks, Rick
  4. fatlip004

fatlip004

1971 Chevelle 2 HO 350/330
  5. fatlip002

fatlip002

1971 Chevelle 1
  6. fatlip

Doodlebug Motor Upgrade Kit

i am also interested in your kit how much would it be
  7. fatlip

New to forum

Thanks on the info. I have watched e-bay and craiglist big time, either to far away or not what im looking for. As for friends, etc, nothing as of yet. I posted im looking for a mini bike on criagslist with no replies to date. Im looking at this on e-bay, what do you all think it is really...
  8. fatlip

New to forum

Hello, im just starting to get into minibikes again. I have a grandson, have been looking at mini bikes for the last 3 months and found this forum. Looks like a great place to freshin up about minibikes. I road and owned minibikes in the 60s-70s and it was such a good feeling to ride. Want...