Search results

1. ttapa207

Scored a Briggs 5hp I/C flathead

does anyone throw billet rods into these anymore?
  2. ttapa207

KM Scrambler???

yeah the last one you posted is exactly my bike. but i know what you mean, the mounts on the photo you showed me do look more like the 1000
  3. ttapa207

KM Scrambler???

alright well i figured it out. i dont know why i found KM but this is a cheeftah 1300 scrambler. anyone have pictures of the origonal?
  4. ttapa207

KM Scrambler???

hi guys. i while ago i posted asking what this was and someone told me it was a cheefta. well, i stripped the paint where the sticker used to be and luckily someone hadnt scraped the glue off before they painted it. so i burned the glue still it turned black and i was able to make out KM and...
  5. ttapa207

what is it

does anyone have a picture of what it used to look like?
  6. mini_bike_28

mini_bike_28

7. ttapa207

what is it

does anyone know what this is, the guy said it was nothing special but its got to have a brand name right?
  8. mini_bike11

mini_bike11

9. 1950_dodge

1950_dodge

10. ttapa207

What the Flippin Heck?!?!?!?

hell id drive it. that things awesome
  11. ttapa207

mini bikes and cops

speaking of that, i got a friends dad thats a cop and in his room he has, daggers, swords, a HUGE box or fireworks, knives, and a real flint and power pistol. all given to him by his dad from things that he confiscated. cops are pigs
  12. ttapa207

rebuilding my kids mini CCS Charger

what if you flip the fender and put the current back on in the front, would that change it at all?
  13. ttapa207

best way to pull clone flywheel?

i usually put a little pressure behind the flywheel with a pry bar as i do this, makes it a bit easier and comes off in one hit
  14. ttapa207

Build Briggs 5hp engine

pictures man, post some pictures
  15. mower_engine

mower_engine

16. ttapa207

Comment by 'ttapa207' in media 'mower'

they are im gonna either put pig ol nobbies on the back or just switch em. it needs a lot of work starting with covering that aweful paint job
  17. mower

mower

18. ttapa207

boosting compression?the cheap way?

i would say that the briggs 5hp is the best bang for your buck. people build em over 30hp for the jr. dragsters. and all the performance parts are pretty cheap. never drop a clone in, you dont wana destory a perfectly good mini like that, try and get a briggs 5hp flathead
  19. ttapa207

need dellorto carb

the 19mm is the size that it clamps onto the engine. but thank you for showing me this site i am going to buy that. thanks:thumbsup:
  20. seized_crank

seized_crank