Search results

1. C

Tecumseh H50 Air Cleaner Options

I am trying to find a air cleaner setup for a H50 motor that is mounted to a late 60s Yard Marvel Mountaineer trail scooter that was made in Spokane WA. The motor was missing the original carb, air cleaner and exhaust when I bought it. There is not enough clearance behind the motor for a...
  2. C

Bonanza 1400

I am looking for a seat, shocks, and rear brake assembly. Prefer stock parts, butsuggestions on aftermarket parts that will look good would be appreciated. Thanks
  3. C

Mystery Mini

Can anyone ID this bike? Thanks. Brian
  4. C

Tote Gote Parts

I need some original riveted Link-Belt bearing assemblies for the front jack shaft on a Tote Gote Model B. These were the bearings for the 3/4-inch diamter shaft. Bearing condition not important, I wll replace. These bearings were also used on other 60s trail scooters with double jack shaft...
  5. C

WTB: Tote Gote Jackshaft Bearing Holders

I am looking for two (2) 3/4-inch jackshaft bearing holders for the rear of a Tote Gote Model B from the early 60s. The holders should say Link Belt on them and the originals were riveted together around the bearing. They were also used on other mkes of trail scooters with double jackshafts...
  6. C

Wanted: Bonanza BC1400T Jackshaft & Parts

Looking for a 2-speed jackshaft assembly for a 1400. Also need a rear fender and one wheel (kidney bean holes). Thanks.
  7. C

Bonanza ID Help

Flickr: celcius232's Photostream Picked up this Bonanza roller. Any ideas on which model it is? I want to do a resto on it soon. Thanks. Brian
  8. C

Need Tecumseh H50 Intake Pipe, Carb, Exhaust

Need a original carb and intake pipe for a Tecumseh H50. need an exhaust, but I do not know what type came on this bike--it probably was short as there is two jackshafts (similar to a Tote Gote). I also need the screen behind the recoil. Thanks. Brian
  9. C

Mountaineer Tecumseh ID & Parts Sources

I just scored an old mid-60s Mountaineer trail scooter with a Tecumseh motor which I think is original. The model number on the engine plate is H50-65354K. The bike has a head and tail light which were factory and a wiring plug off the front of the motor that ties into the wiring for the...
  10. C

Vanguard 4hp Tote Gote

I decided to go with a B&S Vanguard 4hp motor in an old Tote Gote Model B for durability (I hope) I will lose the original secondary Gote clutch, but I plan to add a Comet TAV20 unit with a new disc brake to the first jackshaft. Has anyone had any experience with a throttle connection on these...