Search results

1. K

69' Rupp Roadster Gas Tank & Clutch Cover

Looking for these two parts please. Condition doesn't matter as long as they aren't completely rusted through. Thanks
  2. K

WTB: Gilson Trail Bike Exhaust / Wheels

Just thought I'd see if someone has something laying around. I don't have a problem going with a torque tube kit and going custom. Just figured I'd see if I could find a stock exhaust first. :) Also looking for a set of chrome 10" laced wheels. I believe it was the same wheel that came on the...
  3. K

Anyone headed to Colorado from the East Coast area?

Happy Sunday - I'm just throwing this out there to see if anyone would happen to be passing through West Virginia and hitting Colorado any time soon? I'm purchasing a bike in WV and looking at options getting it to CO without paying for a kidney! Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you
  4. K

68-69 Rupp TT-500/Roadster Frame or Parts Bike

Looking for a clean 68' Rupp TT500 or 69' Roadster frame to work with for a restoration. I will consider whole bikes too but obviously nothing restored. I could use any spare parts from the bikes to help my restoration (frame, fenders, tank, jack shaft set up, etc etc). Thank you!
  5. K

WTB: 68' Rupp TT500 or 69' Rupp Roadster Clutch Cover

Looking for (2) of these actually - but will take whatever you have. I don't care if they are banged up and need restored. Just need something to work with. Thank you!
  6. K

Dellorto MB22A

Hello - looking for a nice Dellorto MB22A for a 69' Roadster. Thank you
  7. K

1975 Rupp Roadster II - Original Survivor

Well as they say, one bike leaves as another comes in. Letting go a nice original 1975 Rupp Roadster II in the root beer brown. Very nice original condition with slight patina for its age. Tank and fenders are in excellent shape with decals in tact. Motor starts and runs but could use some minor...
  8. K

Just picked up this BT200X!

I've been really wanting to get an older vintage minibike (and still do) but this popped up locally so I went to check it out. Got it from the original owner who liked to tinker. It has the Stage 4 kit and is definitely a fun bike to ride around in. Here is what has been done to it. ARC billet...
  9. K

What vintage Minibikes were made in Colorado?

As I'm on my quest of re-living my Minibike addiction - I now reside in Colorado. I thought it would be cool to own a piece of Minibike history from my now home state. With that being said - what manufacturers made Minibikes in Colorado in the 60's and 70's? The only one I have seen from my...
  10. K

Help me find my 72' Rupp Roadster II that I sold in 2017!

Hey all - a shot in the dark here but it's worth a try. I can't remember for the life of me if a member on here bought my 72' Rupp Roadster II or not. It was a COMPLETELY restored bike, red, with fully built motor and dellorto carb. Showroom quality - a guy in Florida bought it from me and had...
  11. K

WTB: Complete Running Restored/Clean Minibike (Colorado)

Hello - long time member, mostly lurker. I've had a number of minibikes throughout the years with one being a fully restored Rupp Roadster II that I sold a few years ago. I now am settled a little more in life and live in the mountains of Colorado. I have the ability to roam around the...
  12. K

72' Rupp Roadster 2 ** PROFESSIONALLY RESTORED MINT **

Everyone, I never thought I'd be listing my pride and joy but sometimes life gets in the way and interests change. Ever since I was a kid I could never get my first ride on a Rupp Roadster out of my head. I've been a gear head my whole life and always wanted a fully restored time capsule from...
  13. K

Coleman CT200U

Guys, I picked this up from a member on here a week or so ago. It's a full complete bike but the motor needs a pull start and cup, and new coil. Other than that, the motor runs etc. It could use a rear tire as well. Just needs tweaked and some TLC and it'd be a good running big tire bike. $300...
  14. K

WTB: Minibike in the Cleveland, OH area!

Hey Guys, I haven't been on here in quite some time but I'm looking for a running bike to purchase for a few camping trips this year. I'm in the Cleveland area and will travel within reason. I'm looking for something vintage with a nice Tecumseh or Briggs. Not super picky but something that...
  15. K

Dellorto UA19S

Looking for one for my Roadster II project please. Thanks!
  16. K

(2) Rupp Continental frames, misc parts, etc

I had intentions of making a nice rider with both bikes but I've gone a different direction. Good stuff here. Both frames have the Rupp Mfg tags under the seat, intact. Both frames have a set of forks that are not pictured. The one set is complete but tweaked a little, the other set has the...
  17. K

Heathkit seat - nice shape

Sold
  18. K

Tecumseh H35 spark help

Hey guys, just learning more and more about these motors but could use some guidence. I have a Tecumseh H35-45593S that appears to be in great shape. I have attempted my first carb rebuild and I think it went well. I haven't had a chance to get the motor started after the carb rebuild because...
  19. K

WTB: Rupp Continental front forks

Looking for a good set, not bent. The springs snapped off on mine and just seeing if someone has a set laying around instead of me :censure: trying to get these out :laugh:
  20. K

Help on a carb leak please - HS40

Hey guys, I'm a little new to tinkering with these small motors but I'm slowing learning. I have the HS40 on my Swinger Trail that has a very slow/faint drip coming from the 'high speed adjustment' on the bottom of the float bowl. If I let it sit for a while it will build up and drip every so...