Search results

1. S

free parts

a guy at work gave me these free parts. He said they go to a Brigg 5hp. what are they called?
  2. S

free parts

A guy at work gave me these parts free. he said they're for a brigg 5hp. what are they all called?
  3. S

First Project Western Flyer

I think this is a western flyer. the motor is a tecumsen H34 the seat and tank don't belong
  4. S

quick question

here a pic.
  5. S

quick question

I got two extra motors. one is a Brigg- number 80332 1535 01 84062103. the other one is Tecumsen number H34 45564 nrer 1321b. i have no clue about these motor maybe a little help. worst messing with?
  6. S

I want to introduce myself.

Anybody know where i can get one of these brake bracket?
  7. S

I want to put the 5hp motor in the blue frame and the other brigg 3hp in the white on. Clean them up and make them reliable and then have fun riding them.
  8. S

Quick question

Anybody know what kind of mini-bikes they are. how hard would it be to find this brake bracket?
  9. S

My name is Mario,but they call me SuperMario. I asks a buddy if i could borrow his mini-bike to be in X-speed mini-bike race at the Smoke-out. My buddy said here you can have it. it taken up to much room in the garage. plus he gave me an extra motor and another bike. All three motor run. I been...