1. AllTorque

Lil' Indian Sabre Resto-Mod $300 OBO

Sold! Thanks for looking.
  2. AllTorque

Sure, but you have to cover shipping.
  3. AllTorque

Vintage Lil' Indian Sabre mini bike frame with removable handle bars for easy transport. Powered by 6 hp OHV 190 Intek Briggs and Stratton, starts with one pull Rare two speed clutch and jackshaft - will pop wheelies in first gear, will top out at about 42 mph (verified with GPS and I'm...
  4. AllTorque

My Baja Heat Rebuild! Paint and powdercoat inside!

Very nice work. Too bad the rear of the frame is rigid. How well does the seat absorb shock?
  5. AllTorque

Jackshaft

With a jackshaft, you can change your drive ratio. By changing around sprockets on the jackshaft, you can go high torque and low speed, in between, or low torque high speed. The "in between" ratio is usually around 5. I bet if you use the search function on this website on drive ratio or...
  6. AllTorque

Just a Simple Build

Thanks for the props guys. I do not have a spring on the scrub brake right now. I was planning on removing the scrub brake and adding a disk brake to the front eventually. Right now the scrub just rests on the tire :shrug: I ordered a generic seat from the major mini bike parts web site...
  7. AllTorque

Sears Roper Project

I'm not sure of the complete history on 2 speed clutches, but I'm pretty sure they were made by Comet. Mine is a comet. I cannot find these anywhere anymore. I guess I got lucky when I found mine NOS.
  8. AllTorque

Sears Roper Project

Those two speed jackshaft setups ROCK! :punk: This is how it works: There are two clutches, one on the engine drive shaft with two sprockets on it and the second clutch is on the jackshaft. The engine RPM rises and causes the first clutch to engage, thus turning the jackshaft using a larger...
  9. AllTorque

Just a Simple Build

Thanks. I used an angle grinder with a crimped wire cup brush until the wires all shot out, then I finished it up using a sanding wheel on the angle grinder. The sanding wheel was a little tougher to get into the tight spots, but it took the paint and rust off a lot quicker than that wire...
  10. AllTorque

Just a Simple Build

Thanks For Looking. My little helper. Notice the grease smudge on his arm.
  11. AllTorque

Just a Simple Build

Fun Little Rider
  12. AllTorque

Just a Simple Build

She's All Done! I didn't take time to stop and take pictures. I barely had time to finish this today, so I just got 'er done! :hammer: :grind: :scooter:
  13. AllTorque

Just a Simple Build

Frame Is Back Together!
  14. AllTorque

Just a Simple Build

Frame Parts Are Painted, Time To Assemble
  15. AllTorque

Just a Simple Build

Here is a project that I did this year. I didn't think it would come out this nice. I just wanted to throw a coat of paint on it and an engine for another good rider. I was pleasantly suprised at how nice the engine enamel covered the frame. Although I did strip it all down to bare metal and...
  16. AllTorque

Lil Indian Saber

Lookin good. Any updates yet?
  17. AllTorque

Just finished this for a friend

Very nice ... I bet that thing flies.
  18. AllTorque

Should i buy this?????????????

No, you should buy this.... Here ya go! Attention Collectors...Ultra Rare... Tandem minibike/ mini bike
  19. AllTorque

lil indian handlebars

McMaster-Carr Search for part number 91185A859. This might do the trick. Thats a nice frame. I love mine, rides beautifully.
  20. AllTorque

Rupps expensive?..Hell ya.

Thats crazy.