Search results

1. I

Idle issues

:smile: Thanks for the help if it doesn't work i'll make sure it looks nice and purdy
  2. I

Idle issues

I like your idea just need to get a little money
  3. I

Idle issues

I've tried everything you all suggested and it still doesn't work. When I start the DB everything runs fine it's once I accelerate then let off the throttle and slow down that it stalls. If anyone has any other suggestions I open to hear them. Thanks
  4. I

Idle issues

Thanks I'll try it all out
  5. I

Idle issues

Do you mean the spring and bar connecting the carb. to the bar next to the carb. If so how would I do it. Thanks
  6. I

Idle issues

Thanks for the responses I'll have to try it out as soon as it stops raining
  7. I

Idle issues

Hi, Does any one know why when I let off the throttle on my stock DB30 and come to a stop or near stop it stalls out. I've adjusted the idle screw on the carburator and that didn't helpat all. Thanks
  8. I

I am interested in a 6.5 conversion kit could you send me info about it and some pics of the...

I am interested in a 6.5 conversion kit could you send me info about it and some pics of the kit. Thanks spencercarli@gmail.com
  9. I

Manual transmission

Thanks for all the responses. I'm knew to mini bikes and until yesterday had no idea what a centrifugal clutch was so I just asked a dumb question with no backround knowledge.
  10. I

Manual transmission

I was wondering if you can change the automatic transmission on a DB30 into a manual transmission?