Search results

1. D

Doodlebug Brakes

where did you end up getting it?
  2. D

my new minibike

it really is amazing the difference in power between the 2.8 and 6.5hp, when I give it full gas I actually slide back in the seat.
  3. D

LOL! 13hp Baja Doodlebug!

why? It is funny to see, but why would you want that? 6.5hp is plenty of power.
  4. D

Top speed and gearing with 7HP ?

I wasn't laughing at you, just the comment. It was funny the way he wrote it.
  5. D

Garbage chain!

lol, I knew it wasn't orange, I was being sarcastic. I didn't even see o-ring there though, suppose I should have... couldn't figure what the crap he was saying, so many people abbreviate and mispell I thought I read a typo. LOL. I guess that's what I get for not re-reading.
  6. D

Top speed and gearing with 7HP ?

I laughed a little there.
  7. D

Garbage chain!

orange, or original? I'm sure you can get them in orange if you want. If you want the chain that comes with the Baja that's possible too, just go to their web site and order it. I wouldn't though, get a prestreched rlv extreme chain.
  8. D

Garbage chain!

Save some money if you are going to get one from BMI, they have a ebay store that sells it for the same price but shipping is $6.50 instead of $10. Racing Go kart Mini Chopper Bike #35 Chain Tool Breaker - eBay (item 390077996027 end time Oct-03-09 08:11:04 PDT)
  9. D

is the stock chain tensioner necessary?

or you can just take it off and hope crap doesn't fly up in your face. :)
  10. D

how much would a 6.5 cost?

I got my 6.5 for about $80 at HF, you'll also need a clutch that will be around $30, and unless you are comfortable installing the motor you should consider the mounting kit sold here which will be more (search it and you'll get the price for that). I haven't read any negative responses to the...
  11. D

Chain help

Motion Pro Chain Breaker & Riveting Tool :: Chain Tools :: Solo Moto Parts Says it works with #35 chain and it's only $9.99, any opinions?
  12. D

6.5 keeps cutting out?

ok, thanks, good to know.
  13. D

My doodlebug with headlight, 6.5, brake light, and more

nice, are you going to ceramic coat the exhaust?
  14. D

6.5 keeps cutting out?

I don't know much about engines, what kind of safety risk would it be to not put one in? My safety, or the engines? I'm assuming they are pretty easy to install once you have it apart, is that correct? One other question, it appears there is more than one type of billet rod, I'm not sure...
  15. D

6.5 keeps cutting out?

where would you get one?
  16. D

The Moose is Loose !

HF has a variety of lifts that would work
  17. D

DB-30 w/ HF 6.5 (governor removal)

found these vids on you tube that might help with that. In the video he doesn't talk about putting in a rod though. part 1: YouTube - how to get a 6.5 hp clone engine race ready part 1 of 4 Part 2: YouTube - how to get a 6.5 hp clone engine race ready part 2 of 4 part 3: YouTube - how to...
  18. D

6.5 keeps cutting out?

how important is a billet rod?