Search results

1. T

Bird or Sears or ? What model?

How do i list this as "ANSWERED" ??
  2. T

Bird or Sears or ? What model?

Not sure what i just picked up , looks like a Bird or a Sears .. The aluminum brake block seems to be in perfect shape ,Forks are bent pretty bad , i wonder if they can be straightened :shrug:
  3. T

Not sure what i just bought

Thank you!! It is :thumbsup: .. i tried searching for fox mini bikes but came up empty , i saw your post and decided to search for "fox sprite" and got a few hits and all the same mini :smile: ..
  4. T

Not sure what i just bought

Picked up this little beast yesterday , anyone??
  5. T

Blitz industries "Tracker" 3 WHEELER

Done! :thumbsup:
  6. T

Trikes with name and picture.

More pics of the Blitz "Tracker"!
  7. T

Trikes with name and picture.

Blitz Industries "Tracker" 3 wheeler , the pics are from the one i sold a couple years ago but just got another one (the brown one with nothing but tires) but its bare bones , will keep me busy for a while .. It comes from the factory with a Tecumseh 8HP engine with electric start , Comet 30...
  8. T

Will post them as soon as i get back home from getting my kids from School , the brochure pic is an old pic but i do have pics of the trike i no longer have and will post as much as many pics as i can find.. :smile:
  9. T

i am going to repair the frame because someone welded some angle iron and a wheelie bar made from a utility dolly and also a couple of welds that were not "stock" .. the tires are as hard as plastic and are falling apart and there is no seat , fenders and no rear cargo rack .. For now ...
  10. T

Three Wheels?

Here is my Ross Hoss . It needs to be restored and the engine is out of it right now but can post more pics or any specific part if yall want ..
  11. T

This is my second Blitz , I got rid of my first one a few years back and i am still kicking myself for it but got lucky and found another one .. this one is bare bones so will have a hard time restoring it but its better than nothing .. I also have the old owners manual from my old blitz...
  12. T

Ross Hoss 3 wheeled mini bike

More pics
  13. T

I had one when i was a kid and had been looking for one for a few years so when i saw this one for sale i just had to have it , has 2 wheels in the back kinda like tandem drive and they have a pivot point right in the middle so if you go over a large rocks for example the rear wheels are...
  14. T

I am new to this forum and want to start by saying Hi!! I noticed that there was no info on the old Ross Hoss mini bikes here so i decided to post some pics , they are from a few minutes ago as i just got it (my camera does not like taking pictures at night ) but will post more pics in the...