Search results

1. db30master

hey

hey what is up its been 4ever since i was on and i missed it alot, last and its been 4ever since a rode my mini bike cuz we had a HUGE snow storm here in PA so basicly i got my mini and changed the oil and the gas and rode it to school i forgot how much fun that thing is. and on my way back i...
  2. db30master

my sick bike

na bro thats why its so low i took out the front spring but eventually going to pick up a small spring to have some comfort but it is what it is:smile::smile:
  3. db30master

My New Mini Bike

nice bike that is sick and yes the governor on those bikes are freakin gay
  4. db30master

my sick bike

sup people this is my second favorite toy besides my mini bike its my custom semi homade bike. sick right?
  5. Picture_0049

Picture_0049

6. Picture_00312

Picture_00312

7. Picture_00214

Picture_00214

8. Picture_00112

Picture_00112

9. db30master

pic of doodlebug fuel cap?

here you go bud.:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
  10. Picture_0117

Picture_0117

11. db30master

inspiration

:thumbsup:this site gives me inspiation to do what i was previosly too timid to do because i thought i would break somthing. but any way this is a follow up to my previous thread "mud problems" heres what i did (pardon the ghettoness it will be painted black and the bottom will be screwed in...
  12. Picture_0107

Picture_0107

13. Picture_00911

Picture_00911

14. db30master

Exaust

i just welded a pipe to the stock exhaust and sprayed it black and then put a silver tip on it its pretty sick and sounds deeper its nice.
  15. db30master

my baby

thanx TT you the bomb
  16. db30master

my baby

shpanx you
  17. db30master

my baby

this is my db w/ custom exhaust and a tool box in the back but what u can mostly see is the switched front hub and the exhaust.(srry about poor picture quality) :wink::weld::scooter::thumbsup: PS: AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT SAY ANY THING AND :censure: YOU
  18. Picture_00810

Picture_00810

my switched front hub
  19. sic exhaust

sic exhaust

my friends dad welded it on to my stock exhaust
  20. sic exhaust

sic exhaust

my friends dad welded it on to my stock exhaust