Search results

1. db30master

hey

hey what is up its been 4ever since i was on and i missed it alot, last and its been 4ever since a rode my mini bike cuz we had a HUGE snow storm here in PA so basicly i got my mini and changed the oil and the gas and rode it to school i forgot how much fun that thing is. and on my way back i...
  2. db30master

my sick bike

sup people this is my second favorite toy besides my mini bike its my custom semi homade bike. sick right?
  3. db30master

inspiration

:thumbsup:this site gives me inspiation to do what i was previosly too timid to do because i thought i would break somthing. but any way this is a follow up to my previous thread "mud problems" heres what i did (pardon the ghettoness it will be painted black and the bottom will be screwed in...
  4. db30master

my baby

this is my db w/ custom exhaust and a tool box in the back but what u can mostly see is the switched front hub and the exhaust.(srry about poor picture quality) :wink::weld::scooter::thumbsup: PS: AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT SAY ANY THING AND :censure: YOU
  5. db30master

mud problem

i have a stock db and i have mud build up in the front of the engine i tried a licence plate to stop the mud but it didnt work it just went right over it:censure: how do i fix this problem?
  6. db30master

switched front wheel

today i switched my front wheel so my air cap is facing the other side it looks better an it shows off my dice air caps.:lol:. has any one else done this?:confused::confused::confused::confused:
  7. db30master

not a true mini bike?

not to offend any of you pocket bike fans out there dont get me wrong their sweet but i dont consider them a true minibike. any one agree?:confused:
  8. db30master

sweet

today i was mad board so i went to my friend jacob's house and had his dad weld a pipe onto the end of my stock exhaust it gives it a deeper sound and looks cool to.:weld::chinese::clap:
  9. db30master

can a chain b to tight?

my chain is tight, and i like it, i heard it was bad but didnt believe it is it bad?:confused:
  10. db30master

Finally

yesterday after i got home from my soccer game i rushed down my mile long driveway on my quad to see if my #35 master link came for my db30 and it did finally after 2 weeks of long waiting i got it fixed and was riding it today like all afternoon i am so happy to finally have my mini...
  11. db30master

where to find a db30 for cheap?

hello again ive been looking online for a cheap db30 in PA for my friend so we can ride together. does any one know where i could find this?:confused:
  12. db30master

forgotten parts

like a month ago my older brother rode my db and he was 2 heavy for the stock motor and he got the chain loose and got it caught on the chain guard and ripped the link off. so i went on monster scooter parts.com and ordered the new part but got the wrong part:doah:.so i attempted to order the...
  13. db30master

im making a custom straight pipe/question?

im making a custom straight pipe exhaust for my stock db30 im using an old s10 exhaust is that bad?:confused:
  14. db30master

how much would a 6.5 cost?

my db 30 is freakin awsome dont get me wrong but it would be nice to have more power does anyone know how much a 6.5 would cost or a tav?
  15. db30master

does anyone have tires for cheap

my dog duke bit a hole on my front tire does any one have a front tire for cheap? :confused:
  16. db30master

is the stock chain tensioner necessary?

today i was pondering what i should do to my db30 mini bike which is stock witout an exhaust(which makes it quite loud:lol:). Any way i was wondering if the chain tensioner is necessary????? please help.