Search results

1. S

Vintage Trikes Group

This is my second attempt to post this, the first must be lost in cyber space. I am not a web builder so please be patient with me, but I have restarted another Vintage Trikes Group that was shut down by Yahoo per my conversation previous moderator. I was told yahoo said it was not being managed...
  2. S

New Alsport Tri-Sport RTS decals

I Have new Tri-Sport decals made with commercial grade sign vinyl. Your choice of gloss or low sheen finish and they have a UV resistance film. The cost is $80.00 a set plus packaging and shipping.
  3. S

Yahoo vintage trike group

Does anyone have any input on status of the yahoo vintage trike group. When I logged in they were not there. How long has it been down? I have some new Alsport Tri Sport parts coming soon and I wanted to post pic's as it happens. I will post here on more than two wheels also, if I can figure out...
  4. S

Alsport Tri-Sport RTS SL front fenders,

Hi group, this message is for us street legal machines Alsport Tri-Sport RTS SL models running 10" wheels with your typical 3.50 X 10 & I run 4.00 X 10 tire. I use my machines for daily riding even in light rain. The OEM fender is fine for the small off road wheels. I get tired of the spray in...
  5. S

Alsport Tri-Sport TS & MTS body parts,

Hi again group, I need someone willing to help me to help other members of our group. I need to barrow or purchase a Alsport Tri Sport MTS & TS body and front fender. I am wrapping up the molds on the RTS SL's so I can soon move on to the TS model series. Who wants or needs TS body parts? I...
  6. S

Posting thread help

Hi, I posted Alsport body parts but I do not see my post under more than two wheels. But, if I log in and go to my post I am there??? AND!!! people have responded to my post. Please help me on listing my post. I have pic's I want to post and I want to be sure the forum group can see the parts...
  7. S

Alsport Tri-Sport RTS SL body parts

Hi group, I am in the process of building plugs and molds for the 5 fiberglass body parts. I want to offer a opportunity for those of you that may be interested in new body parts. I would like to here from you if you would be interested and what parts you would like. This will help me with a...
  8. S

RTS 340 SL steering question???

Does anyone know how many deg. the handle bar turns to the left stop and to the right stop on a stock Alsport Tri-Sport RTS 340 SL?