Search results

1. B

Bird?

Does anyone have a picture of what the kickstand on these things is supposed to look like? I have another bird and neither one of them have kick stands on them. Thanks.
  2. B

Bird?

Awesome, thanks! It appears to be pretty original and it's in pretty good shape too.
  3. B

Bird?

Just picked this up today. I think it's a bird? Has a 3.5 hp Tecumseh on it. Is that the original engine? Any help on the model and year would be appreciated also. Thanks.
  4. B

Arctic Cat Screamer?

Yeah, not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. It's definitely a whole different animal than my bird mini bike!
  5. B

Arctic Cat Screamer?

Another...
  6. B

Arctic Cat Screamer?

Thanks for the info! Picked the bike up last night, here it is.
  7. B

Arctic Cat Screamer?

Hello, I'm new to the mini bike game and had a question about the Arctic Cat Screamer model. Are these desirable bikes? I tried doing some research but didn't turn up much info. I did come across a couple threads that gave the impression that they were rare though. There's one for sale in my...
  8. B

ID help

Thanks Markus. You're right, I can see where somebody had grafted on the lower part of the forks. Right under the number plate (don't know the actual term) on the forks, it appears that they were cut right there and somebody welded on new forks from there down. It has definitely been hacked on...
  9. B

ID help

Awesome, thanks! Any idea on approximately what year it would be? Thanks.
  10. B

ID help

Can anyone help me ID this minibike? Just picked it up recently and I'm not really familiar with any minibike models. Thanks.
  11. B

Super funny video clip

That second one was pretty funny. LOL.
  12. B

you guys seen this yet?

Thats one big pig!
  13. B

Bad fall

hope everything works out all right.
  14. B

Hello

welcome to the forum.