2. T

2 BIG blocks today..

19000 8hp & 25000 11hp
  3. T

5 hp flathead racing carb, tillotson, mikuni, need advice

Larger inside diameter exhaust pipe.
  4. T

Briggs 8hp. Shortbock

Yes it has rod, piston,cam, and valves. It is new. The stock bore size on a 8hp. is 3.00 inches & 2.75 inch stroke.
  5. T

Briggs 8hp. Shortbock

New, disassembled Briggs 8hp. I/C Dual bearing cast iron bore shortblock. 3/4 inch pto crankshaft. $85.00 shipped to lower 48. Thanks
  6. T

Briggs C-List score

Looks like a stock cam. Broached no ground.
  7. T

Briggs Carb help/concern

I have two used ones. $15.00 shipped each.
  8. T

5hp Briggs charging coil and flywheel

I have a flywheel like that. Ring gear is removable. if interested. Real heavy.
  9. T

NIB Briggs raptor III chrome Plated standard bore Piston For sale or trade.

Briggs Motorsports piston,rings and clips. New in box. Perfect for someone who wants to upgrade over the standard Briggs piston. This is the chrome plated piston so it will be compatible with a aluminum bore engine. I would trade for a new unchromed raptor III piston or maybe something else...
  10. T

Briggs raptor engine

Very nice! I always did like the yellow ones.
  11. T

Briggs raptor engine

I have a lot of parts. New and good used. Is there something in particular you are looking for?
  12. T

Briggs 5hp I/C reduction gear crankshaft questions

Easiest way is to just replace the crankshaft with a good bushing crankshaft. Better yet change both the crankshaft and sidecover with a bearing model. Then you would have a dual bearing engine.
  13. T

wanted 5 hp briggs valves

P.M. sent
  14. T

Briggs 5hp ?

Thank you. I thought mid to late sixties.
  15. T

Briggs 5hp ?

Hi, I am trying to find out the first year Briggs produced the 13,000 series flathead engine. Any help would be great. Thanks
  16. T

Briggs 5hp block

New cool bore block. Was a shortblock. So it has been assembled before. Old style with plunger hole for points. I can do pics later. $40.00
  17. T

820 West Bend/Chrysler/PowerBee US820 Engine/Parts-Maybe.

Pictures would help. Right or left hand threads on the pto side of crank?
  18. T

briggs 5hp (Raptor?) crankshaft needed (ball bearing on PTO side)

I have a new one in the box and a used one that mics out at .9985 in. These are good cranks for kart racing because the rod journal comes factory hardened and weigh less than the newer ones. # on box is 397093 date code-p 8502. hand written #260858 ?
  19. T

WTB Briggs I/C parts, block, or runner.

I have what you need. What would you like exactly?