4. Scoot spiderbox

Scoot spiderbox

build trike w/spiderbox
  5. Scoot spiderbox

Scoot spiderbox

build trike w/spiderbox
  6. G

3 wheeled mini bike

Why not use the spiderbox from a Yerf-dog go cart connected to a scoot front end ? I'm trying to get one together now, I'm mixing 06 hysung front fork to the spiderbox (BMI 150cc). I just decided I'm doing it wrong and going to dump the rear shocks and make it a hard tail. cutting the spiderbox...
  7. G

Frustrated with chain issue

bad dog chain Idler pully 1 in deflection is a loose chain , it will let the chain wave around the gear and flip off :thumbsup:
  8. G

Scooter to Trike (New) Project

More scooter-Trike The engine is a honda clone , 150 cc, belt drive, 11 inch (short) tranny :weld: :grind: :scooter:
  9. G

More scooterTrike I plan on using the scooter engine & beltdrive (tranny), except I took off the rear wheel, I plan on using the stock rear axle as a jackshaft, use the same size gears ( 1:1 ) , driven by chain to the universal (two wheeled axle) Figure with the old rear wheel raidus being...
  10. G

With the price of gas back on it's way to $3+ a gallon I think I'll rebuild and convert an old scooter to a trike. Just before Christmas my wife said to get the scooters running and start riding to work. So I ordered parts and have started a rebuild of a 2002 Hysung gas scooter Here is the...