Search results

1. F

vintage sears/wards/mini bike decals

got theses decals from Home they look very good the decals are the best they get for non factory decals better then nothing at all :punk: :thefinger:
  2. F

if you take a picture of what ever decal you want he can do it look at his site he did the decals on my 85 atc honda 70
  3. F

Great barn find

if your looking for decal i know a awesome guy that does very very good work i have got a lot of decals from him for my atc 70 and my mini bikes take a look if you take a picture of it he can make it check this link out with the decals he made me...
  4. F

cool that sound's like a good price i have some of his decals i found this guy on ebay he make's honda decal's as well for atc 70 he had the best price and they looked factory
  5. F

what kind of mini bike is this?

Lil indian i think it is cool bike
  6. F

let me know if you guys want them i can give you him site this guy is the best he very very nice and does some awesome work i have been using him for my atc restore and the decals are the best material money can buy trust me its all good stuff the price you will have to see him on he can make...
  7. F

found a real nice guy and he made theses vintage repo decals sears wards decals they look like you walked in to sears and wards over the weekend and got them there maybe more for the sets may have some missing if anyone would like theses decals let me know can make other one's as well the decals...
  8. F

ruttman 4 inch rims

hi iam looking for a set of ruttman mag spoke 4 inch rims that come on the toad's or washer frame's :scooter: thank's:thumbsup:
  9. F

LIL INDIAN for sale or trade

hi do you still have the bike for sale
  10. F

6.5HP engine conversion kit for Baja mini's

do you still have the kits for the baja bikes :scooter:
  11. F

6.5HP engine conversion kit for Baja mini's

baja hi do you still sell the baja motor and plate kits i would like to buy one :hammer: you can email me at mborso81109@comcast.net thanks :thumbsup:
  12. F

ruttman

i was looking for restorted ruttman bikes and parts to restore mine thanks:scooter:
  13. F

ruttman mule

anyone know was a good restorted ruttman mule would be worth :confused:it had a springer front end on it i looked at one priced seemed high
  14. F

ruttman

looking for something like a hs-40 hs-50 tecumseh flathead if any one has some they want to sell i can give you my contact info thanks
  15. F

sprockets

i will post pic :hack: and i do think that they are azusa wheels :hammer: thanks for the help i will post pics
  16. F

sprockets

there a 3 spoke mag wide spoke not sure of the name its not a ruttman or lil indian looking for ruttman sprockets and wheels or a fix for this sprocket???? not alot of room between the frame
  17. F

ruttman

need wheels need wheels and sprockets and engines vintage ones if you have any
  18. F

ruttman

frames are the frames in good shape and do you have any pic i wanted to build one do u just have frames thanks
  19. F

1970 Ruttman Wild Goose

ruttman hi do you still have the ruttman for sale thanks:smile:
  20. F

meets

hi any know were a good place in michigan to get all the info on all next years swap meets thanks