Search results

1. F

vintage sears/wards/mini bike decals

found a real nice guy and he made theses vintage repo decals sears wards decals they look like you walked in to sears and wards over the weekend and got them there maybe more for the sets may have some missing if anyone would like theses decals let me know can make other one's as well the decals...
  2. F

ruttman 4 inch rims

hi iam looking for a set of ruttman mag spoke 4 inch rims that come on the toad's or washer frame's :scooter: thank's:thumbsup:
  3. F

ruttman mule

anyone know was a good restorted ruttman mule would be worth :confused:it had a springer front end on it i looked at one priced seemed high
  4. F

meets

hi any know were a good place in michigan to get all the info on all next years swap meets thanks
  5. F

go cart

hi any know what the best place to buy a go cart from from thanks
  6. F

sprockets

need to get a rear ruttman sprocket for my wild goose :scooter: anyone know what sprockets will work i have a chain rubbing on the tire sidewall. anyone no what i can do to space it or were i can get info to help me fix this sorry iam a newbe
  7. F

ruttman wild goose

i have a ruttman wild goose what engine will fit in the frame and were can i get one???? i have a briggs on it now need a rebuild was looking to try to get a vintage engine:thumbsup:
  8. F

ruttman

hi anyone selling any ruttman mini bikes :scooter: thanks