Search results

1. Papa Deuce

Stretch frame salvage. 1st mini bike build

I got a little work done yesterday... The pipe size is close, but not exact. Still need to sort out the axle setup, and im open for idea. It looks like the chain may have to be "outside"..? The wood is just an idea of where the seat may be. Feedback and ideas welcome.
  2. Papa Deuce

The WTF picture thread

Here is a little gem i found while browsing craigslist.. what a bargain at only 200 bucks......:anon.sml:
  3. Papa Deuce

Boardtrack Racer Bike!

Im not digging the fake spring set up on the "INDIAN".
  4. Papa Deuce

Sears Roper Project

This is a cool little bike. That is diligent work on the paint
  5. Papa Deuce

Rupp

Just went through every page of this, cool build. cant wait to see more.
  6. Papa Deuce

I scored a 5hp Briggs animal for 20 bucks...Gonna go through it, hop it up a bit and use it i guess.
  7. Papa Deuce

More CL finds...

Fayettville, NC Mini Bike Chopper Fayettville, NC Mini Bike Trail Ram Batesburg, SC? - Badass bike Mini Bike Completelty Restored / Custom You guessed it....Fayettville, nc Mini Bike
  8. Papa Deuce

Mini Chopper in Fayettville, Nc

No prob man, way to stay after it!
  9. Papa Deuce

Well, I picked up this bike free from a friend. It had been hacked and re-welded pretty ferociously.... therefore, nothing left to do but cut and weld.:scared: Ive already cut it back apart and gotten rid of some of the mess, but you get the idea..half of the bubble gum welds just fell apart...
  10. Papa Deuce

Mini Chopper in Fayettville, Nc

Here is the link! MINI BIKE CHOPPER
  11. Papa Deuce

Future Project, SICK Trail 70

I agree, badass...I like that thin seat on that frame.
  12. Papa Deuce

Iron Croos Tote Gote 750 part 2

Cant wait to see this...I miss my Tote Gote.
  13. Papa Deuce

Sensation "mike-bike"

Just showed this to my wife....helps justify my hobbies if she thinks mine have this kind of potential....lol. Beautiful
  14. Papa Deuce

Project ghetto snowbird... Arco

Looking good...I like that color combo.
  15. Papa Deuce

Ive tried.

Ive tried to post a new project several times....It just keeps denying...to many urls or forbidden words??? frustrating.
  16. Papa Deuce

From Myrtle Beach

Steel in motion
  17. Papa Deuce

From Myrtle Beach

Thanks guys, and Robert I live in Conway, did a little horse trading and got a fair deal. Gonna try to have her ready for Steel In Motion.
  18. Papa Deuce

From Myrtle Beach

Hi I am Adam from Myrtle Beach area of South Carolina. I live here with my wife, my daughter and my son, 6 and 4. I just brought home a 70's era (I think) Cat Duster (I think)......I have big plans for her so stay tuned!