Search results

1. masterpoop63

old member just havent been on

hey do any of you guys remember me ive been caught up in the vintage bike and aircooled vw world so my mini has been siting on the sidelines i think i might be putting a new 5 horse briggs flatty i just found in it.thatll be fun:grind::scooter:
  2. masterpoop63

what kind of kart was it

i was wondering if any of you know what my cark used to be before it got stretched?
  3. masterpoop63

my new air compressor

the video explanes how i aquired this old air compressor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKoYcoObtZ0
  4. masterpoop63

look what i got for my 14th birthday

a 1974 volkswagen beetle thats sitting in my grandmas garage for 24+ years never even seen the light of day since the wheels and engine and trany came out
  5. masterpoop63

what do you guys think i should do?

are there any recomended mods i should make to this engine i got for free thats runs pretty good before i put it on my go kart this is my go kart
  6. masterpoop63

look at my new Rat bicycle

i got an old schwinn bicycle from my uncle.its been sitting in his backyard since before i was born.:hammer: its still got the oringinal tires the only thing not oringinal is that purple seat(temporaroly-wow horrible spelling) off my sisters old bike.its totally mechanically sound it just...
  7. masterpoop63

what year briggs is this and what did she come off of

what is it from the number on the cover on the front are 80302 943050 61103 90? i cant really tell if the last number was there or not cause my engines pretty dirty)oh yah here is it with the cover off what did it come off of
  8. masterpoop63

bay area?

is anybody here know where vallejo california is? i live here and wanted to know if anybody on the forum does too?:scooter:
  9. masterpoop63

my new mini bike

anybody now what kind of frame ive got here? oh yah can you guys tell me how old my engine is? :hammer:
  10. masterpoop63

my old go kart!

its not running anymore but when it did it roared!!! oh yah what kind of wheels are those front ones i see them on mini bike alot and i was just wondering oh yah thats a kohler 181 (bad part) electric start but its 8hp which rocks my go kart is :001_9898:
  11. masterpoop63

my new bike project

:hammer:i bought the frame for $100 and my engine for $25 what do you guys think?