Search results

1. O

Mini bike handlebar Risers

Anyone know where I can find a cheap set of risers 7/8 or 1 inch will do. Or any suggestions on making a homemade pair? I saw another post where a guy cut up and old bicycle neck, but I dont have the tool for that. thanks
  2. O

Old Mini Bike For Sale

Old Mini Bike For Sale: Missing the seat and handle bars Perfect for someone who has lost thier ass and doesn't know which way to turn ! $ Priceless
  3. O

Help Identifying This Old Mini

I picked up this mini frame and wanted to know if anyone could help with identifying what kind of mini it is. Looks like the standard old mini , I hope I can find parts for it to work. Looks like Im missing something on the brake for sure. Thanks for any help Photos attatched to this thread
  4. O

For Sale Bad Dog

Bad Dog Large Mini, 6hp Tecumseh. Just under 2 years old with very little use. Make offer.
  5. O

Chain Idler/Tensioner

Looking for a chain idler/tensioner to put on my Bad Dog. Preferably one that does not require to be welded to the frame this is possible. thanks Oldjbh
  6. O

Looking for a Chain Idler / Tensioner to Buy Thanks

Im looking for a chain idler/tensioner to buy prefereably one that does not require welding on the frame if that is possible. Thanks for any help in advance. OldJbh
  7. O

Trouble shooting engine/ clutch

Well so I have the bike all together now and got the engine started. I then took it out to test it and when I started it again it took off and almost came out from under me. I braked and shut it off. Tryed to start it again and the same thing happend. I checked the trottle and it is not...
  8. O

Attatching Throttle Cable To Motor

Almost finished a build, everything has went fairly smooth up till one of the last things ...attatching the throttle cable to the motor. Anyone have a close-up example pics? Also for some reason the grip turns forward to pull the cable instead of down like normal. Anyone trouble shoot what...
  9. O

disc caliper brakes set up help

I have a Carlisle disc caliper brake assembly I plan to use , does anyone using the same have some pictures they could post so I can kind of get and idea on how Im going to set mine up. Thanks OldJBH