Search results

1. K

mini bike tire

im located in avondale arizona 85392 i have 1 CHENG SHIN 145/70-6 TIRE i bought 2 of them but no longer need the other one $25 shipped tire is brand new
  2. K

baja engine?

i was wondering how would i ship the engine from my bd30? im goin to upgrade to the 6.5 from harbor freight can anyone help me
  3. K

my new minibike

also got a new chain.. for some reason it seems to go faster? not sure why but i like...:thumbsup:
  4. K

baja stock brake control

Sold!!!!
  5. K

my new minibike

got my new tires in today had the rear replaced.. post pics tomorrow
  6. K

my new minibike

thats what most do anyways upgrade motor.. im in the process of doin it myself..
  7. K

my new cat

were u get it from?
  8. K

A Nova Mini for my Granddaughter, Kylie!!

that came out nice.... :thumbsup:
  9. K

my new minibike

ok thanks.
  10. K

my new cat

o by the way does anyone kno what size chain this cat came with originally?
  11. K

my new minibike

o ok i kind of figured it was that except it was a dark green .. lol so i should use some of that when i put my new tire on?
  12. K

my new minibike

hey guys today i pulled off my rear tire and there was this goey green stuff inside what was it?
  13. K

my new cat

did u ever get a count on the chain for the cat?
  14. K

baja stock brake control

took it off my baja im upgrading to the hydraulic brakes im askin $15 plus shipping its complete brake handle cable and rear brake assembly with good pads im located in avondale arizona 85392
  15. K

Baja heat parts

post pics
  16. K

new cl finds in phx arizona

Baja Mini Bike MINI BIKE mini baja
  17. K

my new cat

im looking for tires now so if anyone finds any good deals let me kno thanks...
  18. K

my new minibike

my chain link came off today:doah:..good thing i was still in my drive way..... i think i need to but a cotter pin to put the pin back in the link
  19. K

DoodleBug hydraulic brake

ok thanks alot i will be buying one this weekend... i also noticed u have a 7 hp Subaru engine were u get that from
  20. K

DoodleBug hydraulic brake

did that kit come with the brake fluid reservior?