Search results

1. R

I found an incredible stash of minis and motos

I am sure you have seen my bikes or my threads by now. I am pleased to say that i saved a huge number of minis from a slow, oxidizing death. Poorly stored to make room for harleys and parts.....Heres a list of bikes i pulled so far; - 72 Maverick -2 1975 75cc Indians(1 is for parts but still...
  2. R

Keystone mini on ebay

HERES A KEYSTONE FRAME- EBAY LISTING# 300359120520 -SORRY IM NOT SURE HOW TO ADD THE LINK-
  3. R

Whats this fender from??

Any ideas??? it measures 18 5/8 x 5 3/8
  4. R

i bought an indian

but i got two. the owner said they were 1975 mx175. im thinking mx75cc as it says 75 on the engine block.is this correct?? are these reliable bikes or better for show?? i understand Ital-jet made the frames ,parts?? Whats the story?? 1 bike has a boat anchor for a motor.should i leave it as a...
  5. R

Are minis legal???

I understand that local laws might differ from place to place, but can i put on a helmut and cruise down the strip on a 50 mini.........Hmmmmm
  6. R

Whats this???

I know a guy local (bc,canada)that wants to sell this stuff?? any ideas on what any of it is especially the mini???he wants $200. for it all. seems like a good buy for a running mini with a new clutch.
  7. R

seized 50....can it be fixxed??

its a maverick 50. just bought a really low miles bike but it seems its low because someone seized it up early in its life.can it be fixxed by changing top end??? or??????Damn,even the engine casings and covers are like new.
  8. R

whats this???

I also got this bike today. can you tell me what exactly it is?it says maverick but what year??
  9. R

Auranthetic electric

Just bought this bike. i'll probably need to sell it as i have two other minis to restore...im in Canada....Best offer and you pay for shipping............................don't get me wrong....i dont mind keeping this bike if its not really worth much......but maybe someone out there would love...
  10. R

Any one want to see my new bikes..ones electric.

is that a great find or what????????????????????????????????????? now what the hell is it?????????????
  11. R

1970 ducati mini for sale on the web

http://images.traderonline.com//img/5/dealer/3389070/89524077_1thumb_550x410.jpg i hope this link works.cool bike
  12. R

BLESSED FIND/u gotta read this

Im new here as i just bought a gemini sst50. Which i feel i am very lucky..mostly, too have done my homework on this bike, find out its not a junky old bike. Well thats another story, heres the cooker!!! I'm all gungho to find parts for this bike(u know when u first get the bug).. i just drove...
  13. R

1970 gemini sst 50

I need some help,info and parts?? :out: