Search results

1. C

WTB, Clark Wheels live Kart Axle

I munged up one half of one of my rears... I'd be interested in anything, anybody has.. Thanks, Cam
  2. C

WTB 5" Clark Kart Rear Live Axle Wheels

Hi, I know this is a minibike forum, but like myself, we all enjoy both. I'm really only looking for an inner, for a 1" live axle Clark 5" rear wheel, but wil entertain offers for both halves or even both sides... Let me know wht you have. Thanks, Cam
  3. C

Full throttle hesitation?

Hi, I have a 3HP on the Bird and a 5HP on the Clark Kart. Both of them hesitate and stumble on full throttle. What's the cause? Idle mixture is; in until it stumbles and then back a bit? Thanks, Cam
  4. C

Rebuild kits and a great hone article..

Hi all, I need to get a rebuild kit for my 80202. Who are you guys using for small engine rebuild kits? Also, I found a great article on honing Briggs blocks with Ball Hones... http://www.brushresearch.com/pdf/application_guide_108.pdf Thanks, Cam
  5. C

Cleaning wheel halves

I second the glass bead in a blast cabinet... These took about 5 minutes...
  6. C

On the road..

All, Just threw an old project together for my grandson last weekend. Still a few bugs to work out but want to put a set of chrome fenders on and then off to sandblast and powder coat. Anybody know of a supplier of black seats with purple piping? Any idea of the manufacturer of the frame...
  7. C

Takacs Trikes Bender and Tube/Die size..

Rudedog? What brand bender do you have?? Cam
  8. C

Takacs Trikes Bender and Tube/Die size..

All, I'm amassing parts for a bender that Frank puts out at Got_trikes. My main use is going to be minibike and gokart frames and restorations. The dies available are only as small as 3"R. The 66 Rupp DartKart and the minibike frame that I have, use a combination of both 7/8" and 1" tube. The...
  9. C

first welder - Tig vs. Mig

I have MIG and TIG also. Two completely different machines for two similar but different processes. My main thought.. Buy the best machine you can afford!! Have fun...
  10. C

A little 3HP rebuild..

Good stuff, guys... Thanks. Are there any service manuals available online anywhere? I don't care if they're free or not. Just easier than ordering.. I'd like to know ring end gap specs and the likes...
  11. C

A little 3HP rebuild..

Hi all, I'm getting ready to put the little 3HP (80202) back together. The motor was in decent shape, but apart when I got it. I think it was a neglected shop class project. The bore is clean, no ridge and no scoring. I feel I ought to at least replace the rings. Should I run a ball hone...