Search results

1. N

New to the Forums! Looking to Re-Restore my Moto Beta Bebe Premier!

I did do some volt readings and i adjusted the points on the stator so everything is flowing smooth. I did find different readings off of two of the wires, But i still do not know who goes where, and I am not sure which side of the coild is + and -. Its hard just to gestimate this stuff and...
  2. N

I am trying to get this bike back together piece by piece. i pulled the tank out of storage I had powdercoated and it had rust bubbles under it. So i bought a NOS tank and I am in the process of getting everything else done. I still need the wiring setup to the coil, I dont know which of...
  3. N

Hey guys I am back and trying to finish my bike build up. I need a wiring diagram from the stator to the coil, do anyone have one or can take some pictures for me? my father hacked up the wiring harness years ago when the brake light stopped working to put a switch in and now I cant figure it...
  4. N

No Way the axle is perfect, its 42 inches wide and it rides great, it grips really well when turning and still kicks out if i hammer it.
  5. N

Hey Guys! Ive been busy building this, 8HP's of awesomeness!!! But its done... Back to my minibike
  6. N

Hey guys Im making moves! I got the frame and tank back from the powder coater this week and I am moving onto buying the parts for the motor to get it back together. I have been reading the reference numbers from the prinouts you guys loaded up. I am having some troubles figuring out which...
  7. N

Wow you Guys have really impressed me with your knowledge and even the fact that you have Bebe bikes haha! I just started my carb a few days ago and so far I have polished the entire inside with 600 grit sand paper to smooth out the inside. I have definitely cleaned out tons of grit from all of...
  8. N

Hey guys I have been working on the bike! So far its completely stripped and I have picked up a sand blaster with some media and I am waiting for it to get above 20 degrees outside so I can blast the frame. I am powdercoating it flat black with random gloss black accents and gloss white...
  9. N

Thats a good printout you have, I think I need to get some carburetor parts, the float bowl inside is shot and it binds up really badly, I am going try to polish all the parts that are gouged up to get them to flow better. I hope it all works out, but I will PM you with my email address if...
  10. N

It's good to know that another member has the same bike so we can conquer this machine together haha. I took the motor off of it tonight so I could get the oil out of it and checkout the clutch, it definitely looks like its going to be a pain in the butt to get off but I think if i hit it with...
  11. N

My Dad Bought this bike for his brother some 30 years ago for his birthday, and his brother didn't want it!! So it sat in my garage until I was about 10 when my dad and my brother pulled it out and started using it. It was now a candy apple red from the original lime green. So they painted it...