Search results

1. D

Fonz' Hardly a Davidson

fyi: fonzi also rode a Triumph
  2. D

MB165 Rear wheel/chain turns when bike started

start with the simple things first ... check the where the governor spring is located and try moving it to a different set of holes. seen more than 1 DB with this problem and all of them were remedied by adjusting the spring mount points.
  3. D

For Sale Manco roller

did this ever sell? :confused:
  4. D

Scatter Shield?

... good thing cause neither of those are "scatter shields" ... they are simply a formed piece of aluminum (probably 6061) used to conveniently mount a pulse fuel pump.
  5. D

New engines at Harbor freight?

Save your breath kid ...you'll gonna need it later to blow up your date.
  6. D

don't sweat it seacamper ... EVERY forum on the internet has people with low self-esteem problems and this is how they all act.
  7. D

don't feed the trolls. if they don't get a reply then eventually they will find somewhere else to hang out in order to make them feel better about their crappy lives. seriously guys, this is a forum dedicated to freekin' MINI BIKES ... NOT one dedicated to curing cancer. relax. have fun...
  8. D

Crash - Ouch!

since when is yuengling Chinese? :confused:
  9. D

1959 3hp briggs

is there a rule here against thread crapping? if not, it should be.
  10. D

Mini bike at Pep Boys

“Profanity is the weapon of the witless” if you're ok with labels such as lazy, feeble and witless then who am I to complain. enjoy. :thumbsup:
  11. D

Mini bike at Pep Boys

“Profanity is the attempt of a lazy and feeble mind to express itself forcefully”
  12. D

New record low price for the HF 6.5?

they're baaaaack ... in store only, that is. :laugh: 6.5 HP Gas Engine - Horizontal Shaft, OHV
  13. D

harbor freight lathe,good or bad

I sell machine tools for a living, let me give you a bit of advice ... save your cash and buy a used Atlas or Craftsman before you buy the Chinese made junk. p.s. at one time (not too long ago) Enco, Grizzly, JET and Harbor Freight lathes were made by the same company. Can't say currently.
  14. D

new uni filter / adaptor

I'll take it. PM me your PayPal info.
  15. D

Manco $150

If you decide to ship then I am a very likely candidate. PM me if you change your mind.
  16. D

weird ... the 66015 doesn't show up but the 66014 shows $179.99 on this front page ... hmmm Gas Engines at Harbor Freight Tools
  17. D

nope ... shows a $179.99 in-store only item for me :confused:
  18. D

online price is back to $179.99 too ... :shrug:
  19. D

Forza 3 get together

sorry I missed this but PM me the time of the next get together and I'll be there. R1 Class request. :wink: