Search results

1. loppy

TWINI-BIKE project for sale!!

Life stuff going on, so decided to stop and move on. Follow the build here on OldMiniBikes at this link, http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/33356-twin-engine-driveline.html Great start to a bad ass bike, if i say so myself! It's a project that needs to be finished. Some welds...
  2. loppy

Bird Thunderbird/Nighthawk 10" front wheel

Collecting parts for my next double secret project and looking for the 10" five spoke front wheel from either a Bird Thunderbird or Nighthawk. Send me a private message here through OldMiniBikes. Thanks, Loppy
  3. loppy

1/8 mile wheelie!!!

Mini-bike Madness! How's an 1/8 mile wheelie grab ya? This was a blast! Did this at the Florida Billetproof Drags on October 24. Support the Billetproof organization when they come to a town near you and you could be doing this too! Jeff Phipps pilots his top fuel mini. That's me, Loppy riding...
  4. loppy

Swap Meet Score - Help ID

Scored this cool ass roller for 50 bucks in the swap meet area at the recent Ratz & Rodz Show at Big Daddy Don Garlits pad. Can anyone help me identify what make this is? If you look close there is the spring for the front end hanging just in front of the seat. Thanks.
  5. loppy

Twin Engine Driveline

I'm looking for pros/cons to hook-up 2 Raptor3's. My initial idea is to have each Raptor in-line front-to-back, and each have a centrifugal clutch. A single #40 chain gets wrapped around each clutch gear then down to the first jackshaft gear. It would look like a triangle. A second jackshaft...
  6. loppy

Mini-bike Drags at Billetproof Drags

2009 Billetproof Drags in Lakeland, FL. I'm in the near lane pulling the parachute, yes parachute. Woop'n ass even with the 'chute pulled mid track, for effect. I highly recommend attending a Billetproof Drag when it comes to a town near you. Awesome pre-64 vintage drag racing. Rails, gassers...