Search results

1. M

Rolling chassis for sale

For sale: Rolling old school mini bike chassis. Unknown maker. Will post pix soon, unit has front and rear suspension (working) has the 12" seat rail brackets mounted to the rear shocks, and they pivot on the front seat rail mounts (no seat) has the handle bars (no controls) and good 8"...
  2. M

Montgomery Ward MTD

Mtd Yes, Thanks, it sat for MANY years in my friends cellar, he would take it out once a year or so to run it, I had to have it, my son ran it a few times and lost interest...I am not sure how to price it, hoping I am in a reasonable range on price.. Really cool little mini i think (if you like...
  3. M

Montgomery Ward MTD

I have a late 60's. early 70's (1969 I think) MTD sold by Montgomery Wards. It is complete and all original as far as I can tell. (Maybe the front tire was replaced?) I have some original paperwork with it too. Got it from a friend who was the Original owner. It is located near Boston, MA...
  4. Montgomery Ward MTD

Montgomery Ward MTD

All Original
  5. Montgomery Ward MTD

Montgomery Ward MTD

All Original
  6. Montgomery Ward MTD

Montgomery Ward MTD

All Original
  7. M

Sprockets Steel VS Alum

Sprockets Aluminum, keep the chain clean, lubed and adjusted...last forever.
  8. M

Yet another ghost machine.

cool bike
  9. M

Mini - Bike and fun vehicle Swap Meet

Looks like a great event
  10. M

minibike race on long island

Cool stuff Nice
  11. M

How to post pictures (Test Area)

Very cool and thanks for the help Good info here, I need to get some posts under my belt, been lurking for years, have a couple mini's i am thinking about moving.