Search results

1. B

At what point is the tank just done?

I'm fond of muriatic acid for rust removal pre-lining. It's worked miracles on the tanks in which rust has gone beyond surface but before pinholing has occurred.
  2. B

What is it?

3. B

What it is?

Great eye - thanks!
  4. B

What it is?

I'm leaning towards Speedway Baron, just haven't nailed down the year yet.
  5. B

What it is?

6. B

Any ideas?

I'm loving the springer.
  7. B

What is it??

All too familiar, just can't place it.
  8. B

Swiss cheese?

Has remnants of Sears tag.
  9. B

Swiss cheese?

What thinks you?
  10. B

What is it?

Don't mind the seat, it's "aftermarket".
  11. B

Why do we not see More?

It's a clone. Harbor freight clones can be had cheaper.
  12. B

is this salvageable? Cylinder Gouge

Hone it, ring it and run it. It won't be perfect as you'll never get that gouge out with a hone, but you'll have yourself a runner.
  13. B

hahahahaing neighbors being assholes

You are a wonderful posterchild for what is wrong with kids these days. Stop being an ingoranus and listen to what everyone is telling you.
  14. B

My engine fell :(

JBWeld
  15. B

No air filter?

That depends on where you ride it and how often you want to be rebuilding it. If you ride in dusty conditions and like rebuilding engines, going without an filter is a must!
  16. B

unidentified 2 stroke....anyone?

Tecumseh snowblower engine. No bearings, so they don't survive direct crankshaft loads very well.
  17. B

Do I dare?

No. Differentials are lame, and 3 wheelers are the unfun bastard children of motorcycles and 4-wheelers.
  18. B

Tilly...... Parts or Junk ???

Does it have a part number stamped on it? I might be able to use it for parts.
  19. B

Tire(s)

Randy, Did you find the tire you were looking for? I've got one in pretty decent shape if you're still looking.
  20. B

Broken Camshaft???

Sounds like the solution is simple. Swap out your buddys cam while he's not looking.