4. B

What is it??

All too familiar, just can't place it.
  5. B

Swiss cheese?

What thinks you?
  6. B

What is it?

Don't mind the seat, it's "aftermarket".
  7. B

Kart and Bikes in ND/MN

Manco kart, Coleman roller, Alexander Reynolds roller and Rupp frame. I haven't had these for long, but found my dream Simplex, so these need to go. Can deliver between Fargo North Dakota, Rochester Minnesota and LaCrosse Wisconsin. Go-Kart and Mini-Bikes
  8. B

Coleman 5.3 Roller - $90

Coleman 5.3 rolling frame #100612 Modified engine plate, cut peg and pedal bracket. Comes with correct rear wheel. $90/Trades OBO
  9. B

'71-up Rupp

'71 up Rupp Frame Fork tube butchered for dirt bike forks. Wheel not included. Located in Fargo, possible delivery as far south as LaCrosse Can ship, will trade. $40 obo
  10. B

4 Part Exam

11. B

4 Part Exam

12. B

4 Part Exam

13. B

4 Part Exam

So I bought 3 minis in rough shape and had some parts kicking around. Here are some before/mockup pictures - all I know is that I can't wait to get one of these built with a Clinton D65, one with a 10hp OHV and one with a good old Briggs. I don't want to make this too easy for you guys, so...
  14. B

Rupp Belt

What belt is needed for an early 10" wheel Roadster? I have a 17617 off of a Roadster 2, but the engine mounts are different on the early bike and the 17617 is too short. From what I've been able to find, it is 27.25". I've found a mention of part Rupp 15108 and a 15162 but no dimensions...
  15. B

Speedway Shrike

I just used one of the threads in the Tecumseh forum to dial in my bike, so I figured I'd contribute what I can. This is a '70 Speedway Shrike from what I've been able to tell, and have no fear - it was already butchered when I got my grubby hands on it. I had to do an extensive amount of...
  16. B

What is it?

Reminds me slightly of a Cheeftah. Made in Taiwan, any idea?