Search results

1. F

Engine Swap Help PLEASE!

I really, really appreciate all of the help from everyone! The swap WILL be complete by the weekend! Thanks again!
  2. F

Engine Swap Help PLEASE!

alright guys I'm pretty sure I have all the info I need to complete this swap! I really, really appreciate all of the help from everyone!
  3. F

Engine Swap Help PLEASE!

I just got the 3/4 clutch from the baja warrior. The gear on the clutch is too big for the chain. You guys are saying I can still use the doodlebug chain. How do I get the right gear on that clutch to run the doodlebug chain? I don't want to get a bigger chain cause then I would have to get a...
  4. F

Engine Swap Help PLEASE!

I was told that the stock engine holder wouldnt be strong enough to support the upgrade and that i would need to make a small engine plate for it. I was originally planning on drilling new holes on the stock engine plate, and really do not comprehend why that wouldnt work.
  5. F

Engine Swap Help PLEASE!

I just purchased the 196cc baja engine for my doodlebug from tractor supply. I realized that I need a bigger clutch that fits over the bigger drive shaft on the new motor? I have looked around and only found 3/4" which seem to fit on the smaller 96cc motor. Help please. Another thing once I get...
  6. F

Minibike wanted in Tx

I live in northeast texas and was looking for two mini bike with already upgraded engines. Preferably 5hp+. Let me know what ya got.