Search results

1. S

Micro Zipper Mini

Hi, Has anyone ever heard of a Micro Zipper mini...it has a 2-stroke engine (like an Echo weedeater) and you could get training wheels and mirrors for accessories. If anyone knows just let me know maybe how rare and maybe a little details to what years and where it was made. Thanks
  2. S

A few of my mini's

Here's a few pics of my mini's I would like to share. I'm in the process of tearing down the blue Fox and doing a complete cleaning and polishing to it. The red Fox and the Rupp I'm gonna leave just the way I got them. Enjoy!!
  3. S

New member second post

Hi everyone, my name is Scott and I would like to share a couple of photos of recently acquired bikes. The blue Fox Street Scamp is all original, just purchased a rear caliper and luggage rack thanks to xspike77x. In search of fork springs and boots. The little red Fox I believe is about a '65...
  4. S

Hi, I guess you can tell my name is Scott, I live in GA and have been into bikes since I was about 4yrs old. I recently got into vintage mini bikes but don't know a whole lot about them other than being vintage. I've acquired a few in the past year...Rupp, Italjet Kit Kat, Gemini SST50, Western...