2. Karterman

MTD Fuel Tank $25 + shipping

MTD fuel tank. $25 + shipping from Danville, California 94506
  3. Karterman

WTB Taco T100 Brake

PM sent to sonerenos...
  4. Karterman

WTB Taco T100 Brake

I have an original with new shoes. PM me your email address and I'll send you photos.
  5. Karterman

MTD Western Flyer

I have a restored rear wheel assembly with a new tube and tire. . Let me know if this is what you need.
  6. Karterman

Is this a Margay Kart? What model is it?

Bug Stinger aka: Bucket Bug. Yes, it was a very popular race kart in the early '70's.
  7. Karterman

Margay....what is it?

Happy to help. It could be that it was made when they were transitioning from the MK2 to MK3...
  8. Karterman

Margay....what is it?

Let me know if decide to sell it.
  9. Karterman

Margay....what is it?

72 or 73. The MK2 has the painted front porch. The 1973 Mk3 has the chrome side nerf/mount and front porch/bumper. https://www.margay.com/vintage/vintage-ads.html#
  10. Karterman

Margay....what is it?

You're welcome. Front brakes were an option (and very cool). Mine has the side nerf that also acts as the front engine mount and the chrome front porch/bumper (MK-3). Yours has the MK-3 chrome front porch but the MK-2 3/4" triangular tube front engine mount. Here's a photo of my MK-2.
  11. Karterman

Margay....what is it?

12. Karterman

Margay....what is it?

Cheetah
  13. Karterman

Exciting news! 1968/69 Rupp TC covers

I'll take a clutch cover!!
  14. Karterman

1965 Taco Burrito

Sold...
  15. Karterman

1965 Taco Burrito

The eBay reserve is higher to cover their fees....
  16. Karterman

1965 Taco Burrito

I'm selling my freshly restored 1965 Taco Burrito mini bike serial number 5P173 with a rebuilt 1965 3HP Briggs and Stratton engine (Model 80302 Type 0016 01 Code 6510193). It has the original frame, wheels, scrub brake, clutch cover and rear sprocket. The fork assembly, kickstand, foot...
  17. Karterman

WTB Taco drum brake

PM Sent
  18. Karterman

FLEXO Big Bear Scrambler Sprocket and Hub for Type 1 Go Power Wheels

Used Flexo Big Bear Scrambler and brake hub with a new 60 tooth sprocket for Type 1 Go Power wheels. The drum/ hub has some pitting shown in the photos. $125 shipped