Search results

1. D

Can you tell me what is missing?

The previous owner "fixed it" with a filed down Grandfather Clock key and just stuck it in the outside hole. I opened up the case and found the missing part. Used bits off of both engines I have and got a good working engine out of it all. My kids had a great time riding it yesterday...
  2. D

Thanks everybody for the information and great pictures. I picked up a 97cc engine someone had for sale and will either use it or its parts. Thanks again! I'll let you all know how it comes out.
  3. D

I didn't check out the Doodlebug close enough and found that a part was missing for the governor. I was too embarrassed to show what was there. Could anyone tell me, or better yet, provide a picture with description of what is missing on this please?
  4. D

Comment by 'Doodle-dude' in media 'What's Missing?'

Can anyone tell me or show me a picture of the part that is missing. This is what I get for not thoroughly inspecting the thing.
  5. What's Missing?

What's Missing?

Picture of governor that is missing a part.
  6. D

Hello from a newbie!!!

Bought a used Doodlebug for my son's birthday this weekend but found I should have looked a bit closer at it as there were a few things in need of repair. Luckily nothing major. I am looking for a picture of Hensim 97cc engine showing the complete side for the throttle connection. If anybody...