Search results

1. minibikemonster

Is there going to be a race this friday (4/23) at plaza park? By the way you know my buddy Brad...

Is there going to be a race this friday (4/23) at plaza park? By the way you know my buddy Brad Munch, he was tellin me about your mini bike collection!
  2. minibikemonster

I hear you make and sell a hydrolic brake set up for DB30! If so let me know how we can meet up...

I hear you make and sell a hydrolic brake set up for DB30! If so let me know how we can meet up so I can buy one! I actually think I talked to you on the phone a few weeks ago, I was inquiring about the mini bike races and a buddy of yours called you for me.
  3. minibikemonster

I need a brake setup for my DB!

I live in Visalia Ca. and need a solution for my warped brake rotor. If you live around here and are selling parts please let me know.
  4. minibikemonster

Visallia Friday Night Race

I will try and be at the next race for sure! I need a new braking system for my DB though, my current rotor/disc is warrped and I basically have no brakes. Doing 50 + mph with no brake is a bit scarry.
  5. minibikemonster

Comment by 'minibikemonster' in media 'DSC00038'

Clean I like it
  6. minibikemonster

Central California RACES 4/2/10 Visalia Plaza Park Raceway

Oh ok cool. I won't be at the first april race cause I will be in pismo however I will try and make it to the second april race for sure.
  7. minibikemonster

Awesome thank you sir! Do the guys running the races have a website? I talked to a dude earlier on the phone that said his website was oldschoolminibikes.com but it doesn't work.
  8. minibikemonster

Hey Vette Do you have a schedule for all the mini bike races at plaza and kings? I built one and am dieing to race it and have some fun!