Search results

1. John in MN.

Bent Wheel

ISO this type of wheel. Has six threaded holes for spacer. I think the bike is or was a MANCO Streaker. pm or text 218 280 3619 or post
  2. John in MN.

Different handle bars

The handle bars have pins through them. Remove the pin turn bar there is another hole. Probably for shipping. Any idea what the make is? Someone added the extension behind the seat area. It came with a long homemade seat. I think the sprocket is bent. Thanks John
  3. John in MN.

Scrub Brake

What do you us for the scrub brake pedal. Mine is 1/2" by 4" long.
  4. John in MN.

Predator 212 Stock

What is the air gap for the coil on a stock Predator 212
  5. John in MN.

going to make it stand out, but first....

Going to start on this project. Going to make it a real looker. But first I would like to know "What it is". I like the custom sissy bar, made from re bar. Is the seat the one that came with the bike. The engine is new and will scare the daylights out of you. Any suggestions on color, combo of...
  6. John in MN.

3/4 foot peg covers

Been looking for 3/4 día. Foot peg covers. Can anyone help? Ask in another thread. Got a source!
  7. John in MN.

3/4 inch dia. foot peg covers

Can anynyone help me with a source for 3/4 inch dia. foot peg covers. Or a handle bar grip that would work. John
  8. John in MN.

CAT 300X Rear Wheel

My rear wheel hub is bent. I have tried a new sprocket and it does the same thing. Looking for one. OR has anyone adapted ones for sale on the sites. I think I can work around my problem. I just do not want to hit and miss. John
  9. John in MN.

Cat 300x rear wheel

I am in need of the rear wheel on the drive side. Mine is bent. I know it is not thee sprocket, put a new one on and the wobble was still there, chain pops off. I hope the mini bike GODS will find me a wheel. John
  10. John in MN.

New layout

I can not find "search this forum" or how to PM a member. Any help for this older than average mini bike builder/ rider.
  11. John in MN.

Calling all CAT guys!

I am in the middle of a rebuild of a 300X CAT. The rear sprocket is bent. The sprocket for the CAT has been discontinued. Has anyone found a replacement? The bolt pattern and bore seem to be different on others I have found. Anyone! Thanks John
  12. John in MN.

Cat 300X

Looking for handle bars for a CAT 300X. Chrome and rust not a problem. Mine are really bent up.
  13. John in MN.

Cat 300x

Now that I know I have a CAT 300 X. I have a few questions if you guys don't mind. Searched the forum for answers, got a few but I have a few more 1. OldMiniBikes seems the only one that has the correct sprocket, not in stock. Is there someone else? 2. The clutch is it a 12 or 13 tooth or ? 3. Has anyone...
  14. John in MN.

What is this gem!

Picked it up the other day. Even after I said I wasn't doing another mini. Too much in my blood.The rim has a center piece, that is removable. I think the handle bars are bent. Any help? John
  15. John in MN.

wheelie bar it

Does anyone make a wheelie bar kit for mini bikes?
  16. John in MN.

Quiet down header

I hope this is the correct forum. I have a header on my chopper. It is too loud to drive around at shows. I need to tone it down a bit. Got any ideas? It is 1 1/2 " in dia. and about 5 to 5 1/2" in length to work with. If I could find a muffler I would weld it inside. Or a removable baffle. John
  17. John in MN.

Carburetor

I want to put a new carburetor on my Clinton engine. Where can a guy find them. It can be new , does not have to be oem. I just what one that works. Mine is just plain wore out. Any help.
  18. John in MN.

Sccat mini

for sale sccat minibike for sale sccat minibike
  19. John in MN.

Mini bike in MN.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mini bike with brand new 3.5 hp motor mini bike with brand new 3.5 hp motor
  20. John in MN.

CCS ChargerChopper

Thought I would share some pictures of my chopper. Predator 212, custom header, All Black except for some bling. John