Search results

1. MadTownsFinest

Fox Thunderbolt

So I figured I'd make a thread about my Fox Thunderbolt project bike and try to make it a step by step process. First I tore the frame pretty much apart, still have a few things left on it for now since I havent decided whether to sandblast or metal scrub brush it. Since I havent made my mind up...
  2. MadTownsFinest

HS50, Good Deal?!?

Well today I saw an ad on CL for a 4hp tec. on an edger so I gave the guy a call and ended up bringing this baby home instead. Used to be a snowblower I was told engine given the key start and 2 shafts but the shorter one comes out only an inch or less so I hope it wont matter. Anyways it runs...
  3. MadTownsFinest

Do Most Rupp Parts Fit Fox's??

Well the title speaks for its self, Im restoring a fox thunderbolt and was wandering if rupp parts fit on fox's? Thanks:drinkup:
  4. MadTownsFinest

Need HS50, Fox gas tank

Hey im looking for a tec. HS50 doesnt really matter condition, but would be nice if it ran, and a Fox gas tank. Thanks!:drinkup:
  5. MadTownsFinest

New project bike, Not sure?

Hey guys about to go pick up this project bike but was wandering exactly what it was. Pretty sure its a Rupp which made me excited but not sure! If someone could tell me the model and year that would be awesome. Thanks! -Erik:drinkup:
  6. MadTownsFinest

WTB Old Mini Project Bike, Wisconsin

Hey Everybody, looking to get an old mini bike project going this summer to keep myself busy. Not really looking for any specific model just something to fix up and have some fun. I am located in Madison, Wisconsin. Thanks! :drinkup:Erik:drinkup:
  7. MadTownsFinest

Not sure what kind of mini? Help!

I've been looking for a beat up mini bike to start a project. I found one but not sure what year or make it is? Also, it comes with a pretty unique motor as well that doesnt look familiar to me. Please Help! -Erik:gunsmilie:
  8. MadTownsFinest

Baja Warrior Rear Suspension Frame?

I recently purchased a used Baja Warrior. I have done a few things with a buddy to touch it up, paint job, new light, etc. What I am wondering is do they sell frames that have rear shocks built in, or does anyone have a break down on how to do it to a stock frame? Thanks! -Erik:gunsmilie: