Search results

1. T

Adventures in Mini Biking

Smacked1 on the left, This is EZ on the right
  2. T

Broke main jet on H35, chances of B&S fitting?

I cleaned out the carb on my Tecumseh H35 and was about to be finished until the main jet broke during installation. Luckily it broke at the hole going through it, so I was able to unscrew it with a flat head. As I was figuring out my plan of attack, I remembered I had a Briggs and Stratton...
  3. T

Manco Thunderbird. How in the.....do I hook up this throttle...

Am I missing something? I can't figure out how to get this hooked up properly. Am I missing an extra spring? Perhaps a small bracket to hold the metal fitting at the end of the casing on the throttle cable. This is on a Tecumseh 3.5 hp motor on a Manco Thunderbird. Thanks, I'm 4 days old at...
  4. T

Fuel line connector

I'm getting ready to ride a mini bike I've had for 12 years for the first time. Last night I changed the oil, replaced the spark plug, cleaned the valves, head, piston, and replaced the head gasket. I fired it up for the 1st time last night and it ran fine. I'm getting my clutch and throttle...
  5. T

Finally working on bike I got 12 years ago.

A while back I was told I could borrow a mini bike if I thought I could fix it. Well, I never tried. I just pulled it out of the garage, ordered a few parts and should have it going this week. Anyone know anything about this bike? It's a Manco, Tecumseh 3.5hp. It's missing a plastic cover...