Search results

1. lowdeuce

Car Roll Call

Here is my Chevy II that I have owned for 12 years. Just has a 283 but is getting a 6.0L (LQ4) this spring. Other rides are a 2001 ZQ8 S10 and a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
  2. lowdeuce

Custom Mini Chopper

I bought it mainly to use as a cool pit bike for when we go drag racing, but its a little long when you need to turn around in tight areas. I would be willing to trade for mini bike that is shorter and eaiser to fit in the the back of the truck. I like the style of mini bikes that minidragbike...
  3. lowdeuce

Custom Mini Chopper

$700 obo.
  4. lowdeuce

Custom Mini Chopper

$800 someone come and get it.
  5. lowdeuce

Custom Mini Chopper

open to offers on it.....
  6. lowdeuce

Generator for Briggs 5 horse

Do they make one that mounts on the flywheel where the pull start is like the Tecumseh?
  7. lowdeuce

Custom Mini Chopper

The only reason I am selling it is to fund my turbo chevy II project.
  8. lowdeuce

Custom Mini Chopper

I have a custom mini chopper that I am looking to get rid of. It has a hand built frame and gas tank. The chopper has billet handle bar grips with twist throttle. It has a 5 horse briggs which goes to a belt drive torque convertor and feeds to a chain jack shaft. It has a 17 front wheel and a...
  9. lowdeuce

Generator for Briggs 5 horse

I was just wondering if they offer a generator that will fit on a 5 horse briggs. I would like to add a headlight and tail light to my mini chopper so riding at night will be a little easier. Jared
  10. lowdeuce

Any HAMBers here?

Hey whats up, I am also over at the HAMB with screen name Lowdeuce.
  11. lowdeuce

5 horse Briggs questions

Ya you are pretty stretched out when you ride, but that was the type of bike I was looking for. The guy that built the bike was only 16 at the time and built the frame and tank by hand. I have some minor changes I want to make ( paint and what not ) but the basic style will stay the same...
  12. lowdeuce

5 horse Briggs questions

Thanks for the reply, I will be sure to check them out. Here are some pics of the mini chopper that I got from the guy I bought it off of. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  13. lowdeuce

5 horse Briggs questions

Hi, I'm a noob to this single cylinder scene. I just recently purchased a home built mini chopper to use as a pit bike for when I go to the drag strip. I classify it as a mini chopper, but it is a little over 7 feet long. It has a fairly new 5 horse Briggs on it. The model number is 135202...