Search results

1. FlatheadJohn

6.5hp Tecumseh Power Sport Valve Springs

I am wanting to do a couple mild mods to my sons 6.5hp Tecumseh Power Sport. I have put on a header and pipe, and I am in the process of building an intake for an 18mm carb and a k&n. After reading threw many threads, I have learned I need to put on stiffer valve springs. I would like to know...
  2. FlatheadJohn

Aluminum Flywheel question

Heres the problem, I recently purchased a NOS 5hp IC on line, before I installed it, I put on an aluminum flywheel. I noticed it has 2 magnets on it, one on each side. The factory one only has one. After installing the aluminum one, it wouldnt start. In fact it would jerk the the rope out of my...
  3. FlatheadJohn

Please help a new guy out

Just picked up this frame and a briggs 5hp. Please help me identify the make and model and direct me to any info I can use to research this bike. The pic of the serial number says "Sears & Robuck" and says Canada. Thanks in advance and I appreciate the help!
  4. FlatheadJohn

Newbie from Oklahoma

Greetings from Oklahoma! Land of the tornados! Glad to find this site. I have a custom built Schwinn OCC Chopper with a 5hp briggs. I have just aquired another vintage mini-bike, that when I can I will post pics to help get it identified. I have been reading quite a few articles and this place...
  5. FlatheadJohn

Newbie from Oklahoma

Greetings from Oklahoma! Land of the tornados! Glad to find this site. I have a custom built Schwinn OCC Chopper with a 5hp briggs. I have just aquired another vintage mini-bike, that when I can I will post pics to help get it identified. I have been reading quite a few articles and this place...