Search results

1. cp478

gx390 Kart

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. cp478

gx390 Kart

Problem is I don't really know what this thing is worth. I mean there would only be a few select people that would want it.
  3. cp478

gx390 Kart

I am selling this to save money for a jon boat for me and my boy. So, jon boat trades will be considered!
  4. cp478

gx390 Kart

Any interest in this monster? All reasonable offers considered, sorry but I would prefer local pickup. I am located very close to Ashland, kentucky.
  5. cp478

2 to many wheels for me WII

I would love to find one of those!
  6. cp478

too good to turn down

25hp, now we are talking!
  7. cp478

too good to turn down

I love this monster, it really quickens the pulse!:out:
  8. cp478

newb from kentucky

I have been on here for a short while and love this place already. I have picked up so much info and caught onto so many ideas thanks to this site. Glad to be here! Located close to ashland kentucky, and i work as a police officer. Worked construction the last ten years but thanks to the...
  9. cp478

too good to turn down

Well it is a lot of fun! Until the throttle gets stuck wide open and you go flying off the side of a road and down a hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. cp478

Any clue what this kart is?

I am kind of thinking about selling this thing. Too many projects , not enough time!
  11. cp478

check out the seat!

I think someone might of got confused by the name "GO-Kart"
  12. cp478

check out the seat!

I believe its a rare krapper kart! LOL!!!!!!!!
  13. cp478

check out the seat!

Somebody had a sense of humor, huh!:shrug:
  14. cp478

no markings that I can find right now. But I plan on stripping it down and restoring it and maybe I will find some marks somewhere.
  15. media1_4_

media1_4_

16. cp478

An old timer gave this thing to me! I call it the beast. I am thinking with the heavy frame and the disc brakes that the honda gx390 I just picked up with another cart will go good on this frame. Any help I.D.ing this beast wood be appreciated!
  17. cp478

too good to turn down

It is one mean machine with the honda gx390 on it! The thing almost breaks your arm when it fires up.
  18. media1_3_

media1_3_

19. media1_1_1

media1_1_1

20. media1_2_1

media1_2_1