Search results

1. B

Tillotson hl292 g filter adapter

I'm using the carb listed above and I was wondering what options I have as far as filter adapters. I want to run a uni foam filter. Any help is appreciated.
  2. B

sand drag bike

yeah the big difference in this and a dirtbike tire is width. if i run the tire im planning to (20x11-8) ill have a section width of 10.2 inches. alooot wider than a dirtbike tire. the theory is to sit on top of the sand instead of digging in.
  3. B

sand drag bike

i was thinkin more along the lines of building a hopped up briggs big block v twin and build the frame around the motor. and im thinkin floation is gonna be a big concern. basically trying to move across the top instead of just digging in. and front traction was my worry, i dont want the front...
  4. B

sand drag bike

has anyone tried/thought of doing this? or would it even be rideable? i know kenda and ams both make 18" paddles. lemme know what you think.
  5. B

db fuel tank ideas

the problem is im using a 90 degree engine. im assuming your refurring to youre signature bike. thats a slanted cyl. engine and its got alooot more room above the head/ top of the block. im pretty much stuck with the space i have between the neck and seat to put a tank. i was thinkin bout this...
  6. B

db fuel tank ideas

im planning on putting a flathead 5hp briggs in a db30 and i dont know what to do about a fuel tank :shrug:. :grind: and :weld: is okay. i just dont know what i could use. any ideas would help. thanks, Dean.