Search results

1. T

CAT scrub brake spring ?

can anyone help me out with the spring on the cat scrub brakes,I get the scub side, but on the frame side there is just a hole, was there some kind of special bolt or hook that went there ?, a pic would be great if you have one of an original set up, Thanks
  2. T

Cat 300x resto mod

Hey Guy's, My kid drug this home acouple of weeks ago and asked if we could fix it up, I said heck yes and here we are, heres a pic of what he drug home broke down and ready for blasting all let him do the fun part (lols) We've got afew parts ordered and they're...
  3. T

Wheel bearings, 1-3/8 ?

Hey Guys, I just got a set of these and am wondering if they're a decent bearing, or should I order something else ?, they seem to be a little on the loose side to me. Thanks, Joe Set of 4 Flanged Ball Bearings Precision Sealed 5/8" ID - eBay (item 400122203559 end time Jun-12-10...
  4. T

New guy, reporting in

Hey Guy's My name is Joe and I'm from Ventura, Ca. My Son (he's 17) drug this home the other day and asked,,What do you think?, I said, OH ITS ON !!! Whats here is super clean and straight,we've got a front wheel comeing and looking for a mild race Kart motor now I'll start a build...