Search results

1. 1970 Rupp Roadster in Display Window "For Sale"

1970 Rupp Roadster in Display Window "For Sale"

After bringing MiniBlue up from the basement, I placed her in a display window. The downtown daily traffic with government employees exceeds 100K people. Althought I showed it several times, and many people said MiniBlue was "really cool," it never sold. I thought it would surely...
  2. J

All original SURVIVORS

Here is my childhood 1970 Rupp Roadster. To my knowledge, the only part not original vintage has been replaced this month (new pictures coming) It seems rather obvious, but can you see can you identify the non-original part? Thanks for looking .............. J.D.
  3. Tecumseh Carb Old with cracked mount.

Tecumseh Carb Old with cracked mount.

After trying to get MiniBlue to start, I remembered that the carburetor had a crack in the mount. Later, I was required to take it apart to discover why my new carburetor would not work
  4. 1970 Rupp Roadster Rear Tail Light

1970 Rupp Roadster Rear Tail Light

Not the original tail-light, I must have "pop'ed a wheely" when I was a kid. I will replace with NOS from Brandt.
  5. 1970 Rupp Roadster Rear

1970 Rupp Roadster Rear

Not the original tail-light, I must have "pop'ed a wheely" when I was a kid. I will replace with NOS from Brandt.
  6. 1970 Rupp Roadster Front

1970 Rupp Roadster Front

A true SURVIVOR !!!
  7. J

New to the site

I'm becoming more familiar with the site and will try to post some pics.... J.D.
  8. 1970 Rupp Roadster Left Side

1970 Rupp Roadster Left Side

A true SURVIVOR !!!
  9. 1970 Rupp Roadster Right Side

1970 Rupp Roadster Right Side

A true SURVIVOR !!!
  10. 1970 Rupp Roadster Engine Right

1970 Rupp Roadster Engine Right

A true SURVIVOR !!! I Brought MiniBlue up from the basement and it was rather dirty. I wonder if it runs?
  11. J

New from Missouri

This is the website to help you get your mini up and going. Just ask a question and someone will know the answer. I did and it worked !!! I'm just down the road in Topeka and have good friends in Platte City. Take care .......... J.D. :scooter:
  12. J

What did you do to your mini today?

I worked on my 1970 Rupp Roadster "MiniBlue" to fix a problem with the tail/brake light. I had posted a repair question late Saturday and a couple of members responded with the answer. It was just what the doctor ordered! This forum is terrific. :scooter:
  13. J

1970 Rupp Roadster: Rear Light and Brake Light

:thumbsup: I worked on "MiniBlue" today with the help of both x-90 rider and pdlsl10. You guys are fantastic !!! Thanks for the tip, it worked great. Hope this helps someone else in the future............ J.D. :thumbsup:
  14. J

Now what do I do ???

I started my "rebirth" with minibikes after trying to sell my childhood vintage 1970 Rupp Roadster at a garage sale. One ole dude offered "a crisp $100 bill" and told me "I'm sure the mortgage is due soon." I told him to add three more to it and I might consider. I started washing and...
  15. J

1970 Rupp Roadster: Rear Light and Brake Light

Hello Friends.... A couple of questions about 1970 Rupp Roadster Brake Light and Cable.........I'm trying to get mine to work properly. On the rear break cable, there is a white plastic device with two wires and connectors attached. (Perhaps my part is broken and not working properly)...
  16. J

New to the site

Hello from Topeka, KS. My heart would not let me sell my vintage 1970 Rupp Roadster at a garage sale this weekend. I started to wash and shine and realized how much I missed some of the best days of my youth. Need to get her running again, and have this group of minibike fans to thank...