1. H

HELP in identifying our basket case

So am I.
  2. H

Rupp econocycle/cub project

Rupp PM sent
  3. H

What I've been up to

He has also been helping me with my dumb questions via email. Thanks much Clayton!!!
  4. H

streaker wheels

Needed Manco streaker wheels and sprocket, Thanks for any help.
  5. H

New to this site from Wi.

Welcome; Always good to have another member from Wisconsin.
  6. H

New member from Green Bay

Hi; And welcome, I'mm from just a short ways away here in Appleton.
  7. H

Briggs 5hp chrome kit

flathead chrome kit Try DynoCams part number CK100 They had them in their 2011 catalog.
  8. H

Terrible news.

yellowhand It seems like the good always leave us too soon. Rest In Peace.
  9. H

What do you do?

what do you do Very much like Shunter; prepress color seperation, only before computers. All done with film and large process cameras. I was in the newspaper end of it.Now Retired!!!
  10. H

Newbie getting in with a Bad Dog build.

BadDog Hi; I have purchased and built two BadDog kits, they do not send any instructions with them! I called for help on the one kit with the disk brake and Robin pretty much walked me through it, it took several calls but all worked out. Good luck! I still have not been able to post photos...
  11. H

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Happy Thanksgiving to all!! I enjoy this great site every day. From an old (65) new member.
  12. H

HAPPYTHANKSGIVING! from and old(65) new member.

HAPPYTHANKSGIVING! from and old(65) new member.
  13. H

What's up with the Postal service ?

I sent my supporting membership twice and Hent has not received it!!!
  14. H

membership

I will be sure to resend it, I saved more than the membership cost with just one answer!!!
  15. H

membership

I hope this message gets to Hent, I sent payment for a supporting membership to the address on the site. It was returned not deliverable, unable to forward. What did I do wrong?? Please help Thanks
  16. H

Hi Hent; I sent my check for a supporting membership to the address on the site, it was returned...

Hi Hent; I sent my check for a supporting membership to the address on the site, it was returned as undeliverable, unable to forward. Please help!!! halkip13
  17. H

Show Off Your Guitar's

guitars I don't have any photos to post, I don't play much anymore. I still have a G&L statocaster, Fender telecaster, and a Fender mandolin. just sitting in their cases in my family room. They haven't left my house in many years.
  18. H

Sidecovers......sm /lg bearing question

bearing Thanks to members on this site; I have the correct bearing. I should have come to this site first before I went to a bearing supply!!!
  19. H

Sidecovers......sm /lg bearing question

bearing Thanks for your help; I will do that!!! Thanks to all on OldMiniBikes