Search results

1. 86waterpumper

Rupp Triple/ Handlebar clamp setup?

Yeah you are right I see there is even has a tecumseh carb....which I need but 86 bucks! :confused: I have a old duck bird bike with a tecumseh motor missing the carb and that is what is keeping it out of service. I wonder if these are real oldschool style mechanical carbs, or the newer...
  2. 86waterpumper

Wow! It really sucks to hear that so many have had problems. Maybe that is why nobody mentioned them in the first place on this thread? :out: Well I cannot speak for any experience but my own order obviously, and it was the first time I had shopped there but it was stellar service. I really...
  3. 86waterpumper

Rupp 1971 and newer ubolt handlebar clamps needed

Found what I needed. Thanks
  4. 86waterpumper

Well I thought I would update this thread in the hopes that it might help someone else? I found the clamp inserts that I needed at Vintage Rupp Fun Machine Snowmobile, Minibike, Mini-Cycle Parts so if anyone needs these they have them. For some reason one came that looked brand new, and the...
  5. 86waterpumper

I already did that. Hopefully I can find something or someone here has them. If not I will have to come up with some redneck engineering. If this was a show bike or restoration I would search however long it took. Since this has a animal motor stuffed in it, it isn't original anyway. If I...
  6. 86waterpumper

Rupp 1971 and newer ubolt handlebar clamps needed

Hi, I am hoping someone has a set of these around they are not using? If someone has some let me know Thanks
  7. 86waterpumper

Well this sucks...Jim emailed me back he has no clamps. On ebay at least now, none are available, except a auction that shows one. One doesn't do me much good and even for that one the auction is 50 bucks...Seems that someone needs to be repopping these? I may end up having to weld my current...
  8. 86waterpumper

Nice! Thanks for the pic of the bars. Looks like it puts the bars into just about the exact position I have been riding with these in. They look pretty much completely vertical? So maybe that is a option after all. I think at this point I probably need to take the bars completely loose, and...
  9. 86waterpumper

Those clamps with the insert look like a much better design! This was obviously a problem rupp ran into and tried to correct. I see the repro clamps they are selling on the site though do not include the inserts. I will contact Jim and see if he has any left. Thanks. Does anyone have a pic...
  10. 86waterpumper

Recently I bought a old Rupp roadster? Anyway it is the rupp with the 12" wheels. I have dealt with dirtbikes and gokarts before but this is my first experience with a Rupp. I assume my handlebar clamp setup is stock, as I have seen other pics on here of Rupp/ Speedway bikes. For all...
  11. 86waterpumper

Tractor bike

3 wheelers are cool! I like that build alot man! great job
  12. 86waterpumper

1986 Honda Z50RD Chrome Christmas Special - Very Rare only 3000 made - $650

haha wow you ripped that guy a new one :P I agree though the market isn't what it once was. Yes you will see a few bikes here and there go higher than they ought to but by and large a mini bike should not cost a arm and a leg. It is a simple machine and lots of fun but I agree they have been...
  13. 86waterpumper

tecumseh adjustable carb

Hi, I am hunting a adjustable float type carb for my h30 tecumseh motor. If I cannot find the adjustable type I will settle for a diaphram type but I'd rather have the adjustable. The mounting pattern on the bolts is 1 7/8". If you have one in good shape let me know!
  14. 86waterpumper

my best deal to date

that was a awesome deal there! Good score. Most people don't want to fool with maintaining something so when it gets a few issues they had rather sell it I guess, when there isn't much wrong with it that is where you score some great stuff. I would love to have one of these, since I love...
  15. 86waterpumper

latest progress on my trisport wheelie machine

I like the solid moon type racing covers, looks sharp! :scooter: Twin cyl. motor eh? How many hp is that?
  16. 86waterpumper

Duck bird wanted

lol sivadnayr that duck in your avatar is mine that is the pic off ebay a few weeks ago right? nice duck dan. Those handlebars are not original though right? Frame looks different too. Maybe they made different versions over the years? If someone can hook me up with a tecumseh carb for mine...
  17. 86waterpumper

some of my 3 wheelers

yeah scott is another import from the trike community, post up some of your rides fella
  18. 86waterpumper

tecumseh h30 carburetor and a 5/8 clutch needed

Hi, I recently purchased a bird duck minibike off ebay. It has a tecumseh h30 motor on it, but there is no carb included :( I am needing to find a good working carb for this without breaking the bank. The guy selling the bike said that the correct carb for the motor was a 648400B carb. When...
  19. 86waterpumper

some of my 3 wheelers

nice to see some 3wheelerworld folks here! I have been a member there for years, just don't post a whole lot these days. My name is the same as here. The 70s are great, especially since you can bolt the bigger lifan motors right in. I have two of them mine are 84 models also. One runs and i...
  20. 86waterpumper

what bike is this

they were asking 175 for it, supposedly runs but maybe runs a bit rough.