Search results

1. 86waterpumper

Rupp 1971 and newer ubolt handlebar clamps needed

Hi, I am hoping someone has a set of these around they are not using? If someone has some let me know Thanks
  2. 86waterpumper

Rupp Triple/ Handlebar clamp setup?

Recently I bought a old Rupp roadster? Anyway it is the rupp with the 12" wheels. I have dealt with dirtbikes and gokarts before but this is my first experience with a Rupp. I assume my handlebar clamp setup is stock, as I have seen other pics on here of Rupp/ Speedway bikes. For all...
  3. 86waterpumper

tecumseh adjustable carb

Hi, I am hunting a adjustable float type carb for my h30 tecumseh motor. If I cannot find the adjustable type I will settle for a diaphram type but I'd rather have the adjustable. The mounting pattern on the bolts is 1 7/8". If you have one in good shape let me know!
  4. 86waterpumper

tecumseh h30 carburetor and a 5/8 clutch needed

Hi, I recently purchased a bird duck minibike off ebay. It has a tecumseh h30 motor on it, but there is no carb included :( I am needing to find a good working carb for this without breaking the bank. The guy selling the bike said that the correct carb for the motor was a 648400B carb. When...
  5. 86waterpumper

some of my 3 wheelers

I like this site it is cool! here are some of my other bikes I already have, I am mainly into 3 wheelers but like anything with wheels especially from the 80s or before. I hope to get a minibike soon and learn more about them!
  6. 86waterpumper

what to get

Hi, I am new here and looking for info. I would like to get a mini bike soon, I do not care that it be fancy I am looking for something low cost, but I still would like it to be cool and vintage etc. I don't care that it have shocks or fenders etc what are some good models to look for that are...
  7. 86waterpumper

what bike is this

does anyone know what year or model this is? it is for sale near me thanks!