Search results

1. O

Cat

And 1 wheel star
  2. O

Cat

Looking for a cat 60t 35 pitch sprocket.
  3. O

CCS charger 1

Looking for a jackshaft, gas tank and seat.
  4. O

Lomart Cheeftah KM Scrambler

Looking for complete bikes and parts.
  5. O

Lomart Cheeftah / KM Scrambler

Still looking for parts and bikes!
  6. O

What is it wheels

Thanks everyone here is some pics of the bike.
  7. O

What is it wheels

These were on a Rupp I recently picked up, any idea what they may have been used on?
  8. O

What is it?

I think you nailed it Markus. Thanks for the info.
  9. O

What is it?

Just picked this up,any idea? Thanks
  10. O

What do I have here

Could you help me identify my Cheeftah? The numbers on the engine plate are 45805. I think it's a 225. Thanks
  11. O

WTB Tires

Looking for a nice Goodyear studded tire 410/350-6 and a nice Carlisle double head universal 410/350-6 Thanks
  12. O

Wtb Cat

Looking for a cat star wheel hub, just need one for the rear rim but will buy a pair if you don't want to split them up. Thanks
  13. O

Still interested in your bike, sent a few PM's not sure if your receiving them?
  14. O

76 ruttman long frame spyder forks $500

Mini You have a PM
  15. O

Can't seem to PM you for some reason. Interested in your bike maybe you want to try PMing me? Thanks
  16. O

I'm new to the site and can't quite figure out how to PM you. If you PM me you number I will contact you. I am interested in your bike. Thanks
  17. O

Looking for any spare parts for these bikes any members my have and want to sell. I'm restoring a Cheeftah 225 that I've had for 40 plus years. I have the frame,forks,handle bars and wheels. I need basically what's not listed, most importantly drum brake parts,fenders,etc.
  18. O

cheeftah 225 time capsule

Did this ever sell?