Search results

1. M

allsport 3 wheeler project done for now.does anyone know the gas/oil ratio

finally finished and took it to where we ride dirtbikes (1000 acres of heaven).raced my 16 yr old son on the dirt drag strip and he only beat me by a bike length cause i was to scared to go faster.he rides a yz250.my son thought the trisport was stupid but after he rode it he thinks its...
  2. M

anyone know what this 3 wheeler is?

its for sale in my area for $500.00.10-H-P eletric start .Has head light rear runninglights. Brakes on handler bars.No revers it is a O-turn. it looks like the seat is a two seater.where the hell do you put your feet.lol
  3. M

catastrophic carb failure on my trisport 340

i took my trisport with us dirtbiking and it was running great all day,drove over some rough terrain and the carb body cracked.its 30 yrs old but never seen this before. does anyone know of a replacement carb i can bolt rite on?the old carb is a tillotson hr 64a and the engine is a ccw 340cc 2...
  4. M

finally finished with my trisport 340

finally finished with my trisport 340.it was a great project with my kids.it sat for over 20 years at my brother in laws house.needed new condensor and coil.also rebuilt the tillotson hr carb.my 15 yr old took pictures as we took the carb apart.made it easy assembly.we purchased a rebuild...
  5. M

latest progress on my trisport wheelie machine

latest progress,i attached pic.still need air filter so i can take it in the dirt with my sons dirt biking.any ideas for an air filter let me know. thanks,mark
  6. M

help me out people

check out my post 7-8 before this one,names mateikat i would appreciate any help.thanks
  7. M

need help kohler 2 cyl 340 cc motor

i have a old trisport 3 wheeler with a kohler 2 cyl 2 stroke 340 cc snowmobile engine.the side with the pull start is disassembled and havent figured out how to put it back together.anyone know where i can get some free wiring and assembly drawings?i attached some pics
  8. M

trisport allsport ? anyone one know what it is?

i rode on this trike when i was a kid and it was super fast.willie machine.i finally talked my bother in law to let me have it.its rough,has been taken apart by my nephew but it did run before they pushed it in the corner of there garage.i have many more detailed pics on face book Welcome to...